Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

maroka wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:09 am Good time to sell nas
SL above the dot, TP at 14509.2 region.. if we break that structure...down down we go. But then, anything could happen :)
Got out at 14480, price is respecting the head and shoulders formation formed on the 26th - 28th, so up we go from here... maybe.

Good time to buy Nas at 14557 region. But then, with the new month and NFP incoming, anything could happen.
Attachments
These users thanked the author maroka for the post:
LorenzoNexus

xard777 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:06 pm Made some minor changes and will go with this scalp setup this week.
Will let you know how I get on.
Xard777
Hi XARD777,

I feel like the BB of v66 are really good to clearly determine the trading direction by using it on a higher timeframe (M15 for bb direction, M1/M5 for trading).

It might be worth to try adding it to this scalp version I believe.

Regards,

Lorenzo
Keep calm, and drink hot tea ~

DaveTrader wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:56 pm Looking forward to giving your scalp version a run. Thanks for thinking of the kids on the short bus (scalpers)!

I have been using a mix up of yours and Beatle's for a while. Recently tried it with a 1 TF higher second chart, with only the V71 RSI/Spike visible from higher TF. Love it, so far.

Hi Dave,
you can post the semaphore that is on your chart, at least write the name and I will find it.

stond

acceptableshawon wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:11 am Could you please share it your system?
DaveTrader wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:56 pm Looking forward to giving your scalp version a run. Thanks for thinking of the kids on the short bus (scalpers)!

I have been using a mix up of yours and Beatle's for a while. Recently tried it with a 1 TF higher second chart, with only the V71 RSI/Spike visible from higher TF. Love it, so far.

You need to write to DaveTrade, it's his system.

stond