Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

The tool is correct 100/100 times and anyone can check this against the rate of failure of the levels 1 and 2 commands. That is the way to verify the efficacy of the claim. But people are not thinking about the tool based on the concept by which it works and are approaching it based on their "technical" sense of trading. It is a completely different concept that drives it. It must be seen for what it is --------------> an Oscillator model of the market to trade it effectively by the strategy laid out for the tool.

The above is the math and explained as follows:
Chaos says Markets are unpredictable and that the only time you know where markets are going with certainty is on a given diagonal length (in pips or points), of the diagonal change in CMD 1 point to point. Hence the complete strategy we have provided defined on this fact. That is the determinism underpinning markets without exception and what we mean by deterministic trading point to point.
This is the authoritative explanation of the market by science and the simplest and clearest understanding of how all traded markets work. Any other explanation is false. This fact is irrefutable.

That is the math which if not intellectually accessible to a trader makes it difficult to trade by Orbit the Tool or to verify the efficacy of the model. The market is not random and therefore not explained by any other alternative view, the market is a chaotic system underpinned by a fractal structure.
The other underpinning mathematics defining the workings of the model involves my original discoveries based on the above. These are a) A nested attractor, and b) The bijective evolution of price (a kind of homeomorphism). These remain uncontested. There are still other mathematical concepts employed to assure the effective communication of flows to traders keeping it within the framework of an Oscillator Model of the Market when the market is defined as above which are not necessary for the trader to directly consider.

The tool as such, has NOTHING TO DO with "technical" analysis and provides a completely new alternative view of markets. If you do not understand the concept above you cannot benefit from trading by the notion of a deterministic system. It is NOT about indicators or signals it is about understanding and verifying a concept that is simple and clear first and foremost.

(_-_)

PS: Still waiting for feedback on the link provided above.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
solarian, Mundu19

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:15 pm The tool is correct 100/100 times and anyone can check this against the rate of failure of the levels 1 and 2 commands. That is the way to verify the efficacy of the claim. But people are not thinking about the tool based on the concept by which it works and are approaching it based on their "technical" sense of trading. It is a completely different concept that drives it. It must be seen for what it is --------------> an Oscillator model of the market to trade it effectively by the strategy laid out for the tool.

The above is the math and explained as follows:
Chaos says Markets are unpredictable and that the only time you know where markets are going with certainty is on a given diagonal length (in pips or points), of the diagonal change in CMD 1 point to point. Hence the complete strategy we have provided defined on this fact. That is the determinism underpinning markets without exception and what we mean by deterministic trading point to point.
This is the authoritative explanation of the market by science and the simplest and clearest understanding of how all traded markets work. Any other explanation is false. This fact is irrefutable.

That is the math which if not intellectually accessible to a trader makes it difficult to trade by Orbit the Tool or to verify the efficacy of the model. The market is not random and therefore not explained by any other alternative view, the market is a chaotic system underpinned by a fractal structure.
The other underpinning mathematics defining the workings of the model involves my original discoveries based on the above. These are a) A nested attractor, and b) The bijective evolution of price (a kind of homeomorphism). These remain uncontested. There are still other mathematical concepts employed to assure the effective communication of flows to traders keeping it within the framework of an Oscillator Model of the Market when the market is defined as above which are not necessary for the trader to directly consider.

The tool as such, has NOTHING TO DO with "technical" analysis and provides a completely new alternative view of markets. If you do not understand the concept above you cannot benefit from trading by the notion of a deterministic system. It is NOT about indicators or signals it is about understanding and verifying a concept that is simple and clear first and foremost.

(_-_)

PS: Still waiting for feedback on the link provided above.
What diagonal is that? Which axis price/time like a regular chart?
What is CMD?
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post:
Darkdoji

Darkdoji wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:07 pm So far this is what we know:
a) Not everyone is disabled
b) There is a strong and active pool of followers that are guests (in touch via email, Skype, LinkedIn etc), and also some members who seem to be unaffected.
c) In general they downloaded the August 30th Super update, which may as of time of writing still be uncompromised.
d) There is still nothing that we know or did our side that accounts for what has happened but we will get to bottom of this. In meantime, it would be interesting to see if the below link corrects the problem for those that have the issue of Orbit failing.

God Bless,

The Crow (-_-)

PS: Do let us know if the resource in the linked page works when installed.

viewtopic.php?p=1295522053&sid=c24c13f7 ... 1295522053
Few observations / notes:
1. The EA in your post #1172 works. Thanks
2. Post #1285 which pointed out the latest EA and books. viewtopic.php?p=1295522869#p1295522869 was posted later than Post #1172 linked above.
Attachments
3. Upon examining the 'Orbit Play BXff()Sm.zip' in Post #1285, observed that its EA timestamp is older than the EA release in Post #1172. This suggests that the EA attachment in Post #1172 might be a more recent version than the one in Post #1285.<br /><br />4. The EA featured in Post #1172 now displays 6n (was 7n in post 1285) for the Orbit Arrow, previously referred to as the 'Secret Arrow'.<br /><br />5. A friendly suggestion for the future: To minimize confusion and ensure clarity, could you consistently update the first post with the latest versions of all tools, as well as educational materials like PDFs and PPTs? For an organized approach and as a reference, consider taking a look at Post 1 of the Trading System threads generated by Xard777 and BeattlemaniaSA. 3. Upon examining the 'Orbit Play BXff()Sm.zip' in Post #1285, observed that its EA timestamp is older than the EA release in Post #1172. This suggests that the EA attachment in Post #1172 might be a more recent version than the one in Post #1285.

4. The EA featured in Post #1172 now displays 6n (was 7n in post 1285) for the Orbit Arrow, previously referred to as the 'Secret Arrow'.

5. A friendly suggestion for the future: To minimize confusion and ensure clarity, could you consistently update the first post with the latest versions of all tools, as well as educational materials like PDFs and PPTs? For an organized approach and as a reference, consider taking a look at Post 1 of the Trading System threads generated by Xard777 and BeattlemaniaSA.

Hi,

I'm new to this thread, but I'm a follower from the beginning. I wanted to participate earlier, but the registration process didn't work until now.

While I have read everything, I still don't grasp the concept completely. On the other hand, I understand it good enough to integrate it into my trading routine, and it works like a charm. Thx alot for all the work energy you put into developing Orbit The Tool.

I have the same problem that the screenface disappeared. The linked updated Orbit The Tool.seal3.ex4 brings the screenface back, but unfortunately the screenface is freezing now in seconds so that it is unusable. I'm still using the latest template Orbit Play BXff()Sm. Any ideas?
These users thanked the author ForexFux for the post:
Darkdoji

solarian wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:11 am Few observations / notes:
1. The EA in your post #1172 works. Thanks
2. Post #1285 which pointed out the latest EA and books. viewtopic.php?p=1295522869#p1295522869 was posted later than Post #1172 linked above.
Yes how do you do that do you know? And the time to find out dire for me I have to read a lot and do calculations and work diagrams and check stuff always that they are correct. It is a dynamical system. So I apologise if some lapses cause inconvenience. Will try to find time for that I did not come to sell the tool here. I am just sharing thoughts informally that was the start of it. So there are bound to be lapses ----------> I simply cannot afford more time than I put into this else I will not eat. But I still apologise and count on your understanding it flows from my circumstances of existence. I am like everyone here.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
solarian