Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

sal wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:25 pm nice request... and i learn from these points faster instead of book present :thumbup:
bro.
what all the points needs to look to take an entry for up or down..
can you point out same as you explain..
author is still leaning the right entry point, otherwise your method presentation will post.
If trying to understand how to make trades in Orbit and whatever else you learn please read and keep this post in mind (Important) viewtopic.php?p=1295523739&sid=b9affcb3 ... 1295523739
Cheers,

(-_-)

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:24 pm Let's look at these elements of the screenface in more detail... From what I read above, do I understand correctly that the S ordinal is oriented by H4 (6n) TF, M by D1 (7n) TF, L by W1 (8n) TF and, accordingly, L+1 is MN1 (9n)TF ??
As I just stated above these a groups or sets of partitions grouped and linked in a way that they are then analysed as one. S for instance comprises n------->6n so it is not about any particular time frame it is setup as a measure for group behaviour nested in a specific way to allow the measures made to be made. May seem confusing but I really do not think in terms of time frames as separate entities as they cannot be. I hope I make sense.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, Chickenspicy

Axell-fx wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:16 pm I have been educating myself well on the topic at hand, learning more about Chaos, Mandelbrot's work, Hurst's methods, Fourier algorithms, etc...

I published very good material to continue learning.

viewtopic.php?t=8428038&start=80

I want to revive the original topic where Mr. @Darkdoji started this entire Mathematical revolution :-), to which he dedicates a large part of his life... and by the way, thank him for sharing his ideas and for giving me another perspective. about my retail career...thank you.

@DarkDoji
@ImpLaNT
@Chickenspicy

Please, if at any time you could recommend or share an academic article or anything else that I have already read that goes in this direction, I would appreciate it...

Greetings and success.... :)
When I started I read and read and then put together what I understood and wanted to do (build a model of the market that is), in the note attached. A bit dated now since it has been long now and some of the views there refined but it does give my original take of things and how my mind worked at the time. I hope it makes some sense even now.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Axell-fx, Chickenspicy, solarian

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:08 pm Hey @Dave 111 I just woke up and you were first on my mind as I needed to clarify that my statement here viewtopic.php?p=1295523891&sid=442040f7 ... 1295523891 concerning "forecasting" was not in any sense directed at your call with respect to D1 A(3). That is not "forecasting" in my books as you are very clear how you use Orbit and we all do what you did there and absolutely nothing wrong with it in my book. Just in case you or anyone misunderstood. I was just very happy yesterday and saying following Orbit in the end is clearly rewarding whether or not we get our expectations right. was when I woke that it hit me you or others may misconstrue my statement as directed at you because I mentioned your call in the body of my post but I hope it is clear if so.

Cheers

(-_-)

It is all good, no worries.
We can all think what might happen with price but in the end I am just showing that I am using Orbit to call the shots. Yesterday's trade was by the book and my estimated target still around 90 pips (900) higher, and with the big red news coming up later, Orbit was topping out on seven partitions far too much to go further so exited trade and everyone can see it turned around soon after.
Thanks
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post:
Darkdoji

Could be fun and games.

On the next Orbit turn up on the H4, are we playing for a pullback to trade aqua head high to aqua head low, or are we looking at a Y2 saddle with the price going much higher to make a new high?
Daily has just made whitehead low and another move up and beyond will leave a whitehead high and low the same as on the way down.
Guesswork maybe, but just follow Orbit . No more NO less.
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, Chickenspicy

Dave111 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:32 pm Could be fun and games.

On the next Orbit turn up on the H4, are we playing for a pullback to trade aqua head high to aqua head low, or are we looking at a Y2 saddle with the price going much higher to make a new high?
Daily has just made whitehead low and another move up and beyond will leave a whitehead high and low the same as on the way down.
Guesswork maybe, but just follow Orbit . No more NO less.
You are a fantastic analyst of movement especially reading Semaphores and what you have called are the possibilities open to the market at this time. The way I see it could be the play is to equalize the current Y2 low in 8n at circa 1976 (given the pivoting in 9n and the fact that the only 2 stable points in space are the 1884 low and 2062 high). That would tidy up all matches between 9n and n (the alternative of displacing 1884 would do likewise though what you are talking about right now does appear somewhat more likely looking at the system of pivots across space so far). This is also consistent with some of the things I said in my post with the books referencing section D in both. So we could be in a scenario where you not only get your D1 A (3) but something may be higher. If I was a betting man I would go with your views here. But this will work to enlighten us (You, Me and @ImpLaNT), to see how Semaphores complete the fractures that make up the market in unknowable ways. And especially for me tracking your analysis will also explain how Semaphores complete their matches in the end without "repainting" as they simply mark price amplitudes over time (though not in the time and way that enables us exploit any predictivity present in price which to me is near zero if at all).

(-_-)

If the current down on H4 from late NY and overnight, makes a aquahead low then that would rule out the 'saddle', although looking odd should not stop it going up past. Orbit may stop short of full amplitude on n to 6n (KSO) but I do not know if that would stop it happening.
Trying to learn all the time, but when ever anything plays out should help trader's to see turns for entries and when to look for exits and get some interest going on the thread one way or the other.
Davie
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post:
Jackson Doh