Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

RollerAndTrading wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:21 am Thank you! I think the only difference are on Orbit Arrow, i have 6n and you 7n when i see on you last post.

I´m thinking to put a screen recorder to monitoring 24 hours of the orbit behavior and commands per one week, and after watch in accelerated speed and share here with all.

What do you think about this idea?

This is the last version, correct?

viewtopic.php?p=1295522053#p1295522053

Regards
I think that would be a great idea, i did it using a indicator that thakes a screenshot each new bar.
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post:
RollerAndTrading

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:28 am Well only @mr.tools can explain the striking similarity and accuracy in both indicators. Like you I never go anywhere without that BB Stop indicator and clearly it gives much the same information as yours. So may be we could ask @mr.tools about this as he is the the only Professor of coding I know after @Mladen (I never forget people for their worth. Much to thank @Mladen for and will never forget him). But could you post your ATR? Just to check and compare or if it is private lets talk by PM. But very interested in looking at your tool. Cheers

(-_-)
Your guess is right. But I made the settings exactly. You can see. No repainting amazing!!!!
These users thanked the author hesam-moon for the post:
Darkdoji

hesam-moon wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:04 am :In Love: Orbit VS My Strategy view
Very nice and no wonder. So you see the pattern, and the pattern is the same. Which confirms what we told the world in a very direct way. Next and to completely equalize is to add structures from topological thinking that can dynamically explain each topology (High, Saddle, Low and Low, Saddle, High) to communicate events within those topologies to manage space by the logic of the underpinning equation. Do that and Mandelbrot will smile in his grave ---> knowing that his work can now never die. Good job.

The Crow (_-_) Inverted
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
hesam-moon

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:02 am Very nice and no wonder. So you see the pattern, and the pattern is the same. Which confirms what we told the world in a very direct way. Next and to completely equalize is to add structures from topological thinking that can dynamically explain each topology (High, Saddle, Low and Low, Saddle, High) to communicate events within those topologies to manage space by the logic of the underpinning equation. Do that and Mandelbrot will smile in his grave -----------------> knowing that his work can now never die. Good job.

The Crow (_-_) Inverted
I was excited.!! People see in a different way. The hard way! Everything is really clear. Topological is very interesting to me. Mandelbrot's theory?

hesam-moon wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:56 am
Exceptional but the BB Stop does not "repaint" as well. As for Semaphores they recalculate and from the understanding of their pattern read in relative terms we generate the most amazing load of dynamical information. For instance we can tell you things to exact timing which is why I say topological thinking is next in your case. To give an example, if you read my post on the state of Gold here: viewtopic.php?p=1295523760#p1295523760 I am able to tell to exact timing what will happen next in terms of where we are (FLE) and why the move (White calls white) and how we will see it (on Level 2 CMD). There is a whole lot more we can do from the information we gather from weighted Semaphores that of course a pin head bar will not provide. And again a good job. Nice One! I am very happy with what I see. you may also wish to explain how you trade it. So we also understand its cues and how it works. Cheers

The Crow (_-_) Inverted

PS: The Crow inverts, when very happy and when very sad or when very angry.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
hesam-moon

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:24 am Exceptional but the BB Stop does not "repaint" as well. As for Semaphores they recalculate and from the understanding of their pattern read in relative terms we generate the most amazing load of dynamical information. For instance we can tell you things to exact timing which is why I say topological thinking is next in your case. To give an example, if you read my post on the state of Gold I am able to tell to exact timing what will happen next in terms of where we are (FLE) and why the move (White calls white) and how we will see it (on Level 2 CMD). There is a whole lot more we can do from the information we gather from weighted Semaphores that of course a pin head bar will not provide. And again a good job. Nice One! I am very happy with what I see. you may also wish to explain how you trade it. So we also understand its cues and how it works. Cheers

The Crow (_-_) Inverted

PS: The Crow inverts, when very happy and when very sad or when very angry.
You are absolutely right. You can do interesting things with weighted semaphores. I will send some examples of clear entries. The Crow is never too happy or too angry and upset. [attachment=0]STOP.png[/attachment
These users thanked the author hesam-moon for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, Chickenspicy

There was a lot of downward selling pressure on gold this afternoon London/NY as I was watching the Daily timeframe. The cause, a trend line across the highs, the first touch on the 1st of this month has caused all the debate about the mismatched semafors as it did not complete the aqua high, the second touch today was very intense but so far has not had a huge effect. The start of the new Daily bar/candle will bring the Daily into a new uptrend although an Asian pullback could still be on the cards. Let's see if a push up tomorrow will allow Orbit to complete its cycle.
Just random thoughts....

Davie
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post:
Darkdoji

hesam-moon wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:39 am
Topology that is the key. It is not Mandelbrot's theory I mean there. Topology is a branch of chaos mathematics that deals with space and shapes in space especially in space that deforms things like price space does. The reason why your indicators are shaped as they are at all is that price deforms their shape over time in certain specific ways. Those shapes can be tortured for specific information ahead of the market. Also you can use it to define topologies (a sort of measure space where numbers are not needed to measure relationships and accuracies). For instance, you can define exactly when price is at a low and about to rise and you can define when it has mean reverted and about to extend the rise to execute a spike event high or rotate to continue lower). Those things become critical when you get entry as correctly as you have in your "system". Because the next thing you want is to manage that correct entry across time. Especially, for sustained cyclical trends. So the more space aware your communication to the trader the greater the chances of maximising profit. I am sure you know my meaning. Topology is not from Mandelbrot it is a branch of the science on its own. But Mandelbrot would rely on it a hell lot because his works are truly amazing and so complex his reliance on topology would be much and is in fact a lot when you check his work out. When I first cracked the market (discovered the shape of the Strange Attractor), I thought I could just go in and trade without restraint. You know what happened? That was when I started losing the most. Why? I could not control space even though I had controlled chaos. I did not know enough of the space to tell things that as a trader you need to know to trade confidently. I had many fantastic entries for instance that would go say 3000 points in Gold but would not know when to exit so a lot of the time I then lost most of such earnings because price reversed when I was still hoping to gain more in direction. It is stuff like that and more that makes the need for topological thinking absolutely normal.

(-_-)

PS: Every "System" tries to do that by rules but rules is not enough only knowledge of the space will help such control as chaotic space requires. Orbit has control when understood and works fantastic. But only cloud computing can make that obvious every time and more direct.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, ImpLaNT, Mundu19