Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:06 pm
I wanted to create a post about a logical error in semaphores, which is currently observed on gold, but it was not possible to do this due to stupid timers installed on the resource, which does not allow creating and editing large messages. The post above is not complete and does not carry any logical load, so don"t pay attention to it. I won’t create it again, I don’t have the desire or time.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
Darkdoji

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:50 pm I wanted to create a post about a logical error in semaphores, which is currently observed on gold, but it was not possible to do this due to stupid timers installed on the resource, which does not allow creating and editing large messages. The post above is not complete and does not carry any logical load, so don"t pay attention to it. I won’t create it again, I don’t have the desire or time.
Hi ImpLanNT,

I know what you mean. The way I deal with the timer issue is I write any long(er) post in Notepad first and then simply copy and paste it into the post.

Writing it out first in Notepad will give you the opportunity to review and edit it as well before posting.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, Darkdoji
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:50 pm I wanted to create a post about a logical error in semaphores, which is currently observed on gold, but it was not possible to do this due to stupid timers installed on the resource, which does not allow creating and editing large messages. The post above is not complete and does not carry any logical load, so don"t pay attention to it. I won’t create it again, I don’t have the desire or time.
So, I finally decided to write this post again, because this situation is in my head... The fact is that now I am observing an imbalance that has grown into a logical error in the principle of semaphore matching set forth in the approach we are studying. Let's look at the situations in detail...
So, here's what I observed on Friday... Looking at the pictures below, we see that there is no matching in the semaphores on the weekly and daily time frames.

Next, let's look at the matching of the top pivots...
Here we see that the matching n-7n has been achieved and, in principle, this suggests that this upper pivot could serve as the starting point for a new downward movement.

We also know that a semaphore mismatch tends to become a match. In this case, this can only be implemented in one way, shown in the pictures below...

As can be seen from the pictures, the level of 1930 and the last dot 7n w(1) should have been the completion of the FLE on the D1 TF, and then a downward movement should have begun, below the previous low on D1, which I wrote about here... viewtopic.php?p=1295523481#p1295523481 This movement should have end with the following matching ---> 7n A(3) = 8n y(2) and everything would be logical.
But yesterday, during the american session, the price went above the 1930 level, which was the key level for the above scenario. What we have now... We now see a double mismatch located on either side of the daily TF. The mismatch between the daily and weekly TF has not gone away, but now we see that 6n A(3) does not match to 7n w(1), see below...
And now there is no way out of this situation. No matter where the price goes, up or down, one of the mismatches will be fixed forever, it can no longer be changed. That is, if the price goes up and we get a matching 6n A(3) = 7n y(2), then it turns out that on the daily timeframe we will have two differently directed semaphores 7n y(2) between which there is no 8n w(1), if the price will go down, there will be a mismatch between the daily and H4 TFs, where 6n A(3) not match to 7n w(1).
Why did I describe all this in such detail... The fact is that this situation casts doubt on the principle of semaphore matching, which is part of the Level0 command, and it turns out that we can't use it to unambiguously interpret the current point in space in which we are located . I'm really looking forward to the Master's comments on this situation.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
Darkdoji

ImpLaNT,

If I may be so bold as to step with your concerns with the semafors.There is a simple solution: Because the weekly has not made a whitehead low but the daily made an aqua low, if the daily continues up past 1952.81 it will make an aqua head leaving a saddle with the two Y2 heads with aqua at bottom and aqua top. It will displace the weekly whitehead at 1952.81 which will jump to the new high at the same time as the new daily aqua top correcting any apparent chart unbalance. But as there may still could be pullbacks to reach the high just follow Orbit as it is the ultimate guide to trade.
I am currently in a buy at 12minutes after London open after the comment I made to Samm last night.

Davie
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, Darkdoji

Darkdoji wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:01 pm I crashed (fell asleep), and just woke to see single trigger down so going out to go back to sleep as below. Thank you so much everyone.

(-_-)

Hello teacher, have a great day
I am back. You have an interesting atr indicator. Is it possible to share this indicator?
These users thanked the author hesam-moon for the post:
Darkdoji

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:40 pm Yes, perhaps you are right and the scenario you described will develop. But... this does not negate the fact that the existing dot 7n y(2) from September 14 (level 1901) does not and will not have a matching dot 8n w(1), and this is a logical error in the matching.
Hi ImpLaNT, If my scenario plays out the you will see that the weekly chart will only look like a normal pullback before actually getting to what will be the first whitehead ( yet to happen).

It is very interesting to see that just now we are trading a full mathematical algorithm, as you are only a few of us can see yet, that says that the market will not stop until at least n to n7 will reach full amplitude before it stops(all orange on the KSO)
Hope I have not stuck my neck out too far with that statement, I will then be officially the worst trader in the world which I already am :-
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, Darkdoji

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:24 pm
In the entire Gold space there are to my mind just 2 stable pivot points at this time. One high @circa 2062 and the other low @ circa 1884. These are the only 2 points that trace matches from 9n ---------> n. This is also the currently active range of fluctuations for Gold. So I see price if going up aiming for circa 1976 to equalize the low at 1884. But of course if going down will displace 1884 lower.
In the meanwhile, either direction would work displacements globally so that they make sense in the end but following a path we cannot say now. Telling how Semaphore heads will pan out beyond 6n is therefore a real headache as in fact it is a highly speculative (and frustrating), exercise.
I tend to work basically with n – 6n that is the limit of useable matches for me. Of course and in situations such as this I would, like anyone else, speculate too -----> hoping for a glimpse into the future. But in my experience one is rarely ever right beyond 6n and only after translations complete does one see the sense in the far out frames (7 – 9n). Semaphores are a Zigzag tool and is amplitude seeking. So the way they work intraday is to mark significant points intraday that price has visited to express direction. And peak/trough fluctuation is most active and current intraday so, to my mind reliable and dependable even with mismatches beyond 6n which ultimately will be resolved. The fact is nothing helps with predicting the space.
I think it is this frustration with Semaphore behaviour (which = price behaviour exactly), that cause traders to misclassify Semaphores as “repainting” which is a wrong and sad view or understanding of how markets work. Because if zigzags “repaint,” then of course price “repaints” which logically tells us that zigzags (Semaphores), give the most accurate track of price behaviour as in fact they match the rate of price “repaint” more or less exactly. We may hate Semaphores for the frustration of not being able to tell the future by them ---------> but that is only because price has no information to give about the future and will tell you only where it is now and no more. Which is why I say there is no tomorrow in trading only now and when you think about it that is logically correct since if no one wakes up to trade tomorrow the market will stop where it stopped today. The market is life.

(-_-)

PS: One other interesting point about this issue of Semaphore “repainting” is that its accusers have indicator better because all so called “non-repainting” indicators of the “most quality” MUST turn on Semaphore stops. Can anyone see the irony? Semaphores guarantee the quality or accuracy of all indicators. This is not what you are talking about (i.e. “repainting” I know), just mentioning it here in passing.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ImpLaNT

hesam-moon wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:36 pm Hello teacher, have a great day
I am back. You have an interesting atr indicator. Is it possible to share this indicator?
Interesting you call it an ATR Indicator --------------> and I know you are fascinated by the ATR indicator. But in fact what you see there is a Bollinger Band Stop indicator @mr.tools made for me some ten or so years ago when he saw me using something less worthy. I love the indicator and even when @mr.tools updated it I still went to back to the original I have like you do for the ATR an emotional attachment to the tool. But you can get same here I think on the Bollinger Bands thread or something. I do not of course use it as intended as with all other tools I use. Cheers and welcome back. Any more chain wins to show us? Would be nice.

(-_-)