Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

a) Put in a buy aiming for 1935 for a move that may go beyond that but I do not expect to sustain much beyond that level

b) Switched the single trigger mode from scalper mode (which includes point to point on H1) to global mode which triggers only when momentum rates as strong enough to reach a 6n pivot or beyond.

c) Observe the change in the 6n/5n matrix in fractal patterns -----------> so looks good on paper lets see how it does live.

(-_-)

PS: It is like the expected nudge is on and would be nice it crowns by or before 1940 so we can do nice down entries and rest happily ever after. But the market is so fractured there is no telling what will happen but the immediate direction is well signalled. BTW: "ImpLaNT is this the type of trading you call online? Not sure I understand the concept but this is early enough I think but not sure can be sustained all of the time but at least here is one.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Mundu19

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

I am out Samm with +30. But hope now everyone can see what is happening with the saddle on the Daily, as we now have a higher high. probable pullback from new day as Orbit may need to cycle down a bit. But I now am only going to take trades based on Orbit signals from now on as far more more trustworthy than my judgment.
Davie
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post:
Darkdoji

Traders compete in the wrong spectrum ---------------> where they should collaborate.

I have tried to explain that it is a) Not about indicators and b) Not about signals it is about an analogue equation. For instance in the cloud version Fractal Patterns as an Icon becomes something else --------------------------> matrices () that tell me things about the movement of price I am unable to communicate by the prototype. So you hear of 6n/5n matrix. In the cloud it will talk to the trader and say what it means in the given condition. The idea of such an interactive platform itself is not just a highly creative challenge to deliver but to be a wow factor the machine must tell the trader things he needs to know at specific times and in a way that will wow him each time. Yes it is unimaginable now but trading is visual and when you add voice to what a trader sees and alert in unique ways, all the while telling him about the flow in a way that is inimitable his trust in the tool becomes complete. It is not just about lookbacks it is in fact about a unique understanding of market topology. We say this not to boast but to explain that without topological thinking you cannot match Orbit the Tool with Anything --------------------> EVER. People see a dash board indictor instead of what I see and see so because there are things that we know and put into Orbit that is well beyond indicators. The MATH the pattern. I am sorry. People think it is just accuracy NO. It is SYMPHONY MATHEMATICAL SYMPHONY ----------------> that has meaning and guides traders to success each time and why not?

In the KSO and everywhere, the same is true in my version. In the KSO partitions work in pairs so the n/2n pair tell about the state of certain functions. For instance the exact (I mean that) point of turn. We then relate same to the other pairs across and compile all information relating for instance to entry and we then find a non intrusive way to command the trader to act correctly. In the cloud we take care of the question of trust. It is not about lookbacks.

Bottom line if you trading Gold look at my screen and yours and notice they are very different yet as @Davie T1 shows the accuracies are the same. The difference is in topological thinking the information I am processing. I collaborate in hope that retail traders would understand that we need the best to beat the markets. People should SEE this effort as their own and on their behalf NOT a Challenge to their egos. I asked no one for money. Just a thought.

(-_-)

Let us trade!
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 6):
Dave111, mrtools, Woodyz, solarian, Jackson Doh, Mundu19

Dave111 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:51 am I am out Samm with +30. But hope now everyone can see what is happening with the saddle on the Daily, as we now have a higher high. probable pullback from new day as Orbit may need to cycle down a bit. But I now am only going to take trades based on Orbit signals from now on as far more more trustworthy than my judgment.
Davie
Thank you sir I salute you.

The Crow (_-_) Inverted
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Dave111

Just to avoid any confusion with the screenface (KSO)of DarkDoji's screenshot and the shot I posted which looks like the same trade, my entry was an hour and a half before DarkDoji's post. That is how slow gold was trading today so the difference in the screen faces will not be as far out at the time of entry as it looks between the two posts.
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post:
Darkdoji

Huge shoutout and big kudos to Samm for the tool. Saw this thread recently and started going through the material from the beginning of this thread. Still learning and based on my limited understanding, took the trades (M1 TF) as shown per the attachments.

I'm grateful for any constructive feedback. Thanks!
Bought @1931.77 at:<br />1. Range Arrow (RA) and Orbit Spot Arrow match.<br />2. Ordinals S-M-L Green Outline.<br />3. RA, Spot Trades, Price Dynamics, Spike Event Arrows match.<br />4. Term Trade n-7 match orbit arrow.<br />5. Cyclicality 1-7 green.<br />6. KSO+ n-6n green.<br />7. Fractal Patten (circles) green, although Fluctant arrows direction match, colors don't.<br />8. Trade risk circle red.<br />9. Price Action S(Orange), M(Green), L(Green but double arrow). Bought @1931.77 at:
1. Range Arrow (RA) and Orbit Spot Arrow match.
2. Ordinals S-M-L Green Outline.
3. RA, Spot Trades, Price Dynamics, Spike Event Arrows match.
4. Term Trade n-7 match orbit arrow.
5. Cyclicality 1-7 green.
6. KSO+ n-6n green.
7. Fractal Patten (circles) green, although Fluctant arrows direction match, colors don't.
8. Trade risk circle red.
9. Price Action S(Orange), M(Green), L(Green but double arrow).
Sold @1932.32. Probably could have waited more. However, was not able to watch the rest of the trade anymore, therefore manually exited:<br />1. KSO+ had mixed colors n-6n Sold @1932.32. Probably could have waited more. However, was not able to watch the rest of the trade anymore, therefore manually exited:
1. KSO+ had mixed colors n-6n
These users thanked the author solarian for the post:
Darkdoji