Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Samoth wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:36 am How would you trade scenarios like this one? There are a total of 4 Major Expansion Lines. Should I have waited with the buy trade until it arrived at the lowest(oldest) major line or do I consider the newest major line as the starting point for the trade?
You bought above the Range . The data doesn't show on your particular broker but a Master Pattern Origination point formed on the 8th of Sept there on the 30M Price : (15280.527915 ) which didn't break the low of the previous down trend to the left. General rule is if your Higher timeframe is trending up then on your LTF you wanna buy below the Master Pattern Origination Point which didn't break the previous low and vice versa if you're selling. Hope this helps.

Side note - Price came right down to pick up the Liquidity of the above mentioned Master Pattern Origination Point during CPI yesterday. Price always gravitates towards Master Pattern Origi's that don't push the previous low or high of a trend.
These users thanked the author Liltune95 for the post:
VespaTrader

Re: Gold Sell ???

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:33 am Hmm, :think: ???

Monthly is short with a Fresh rotation on the Weekly, Put together with the fact that on the 4H a new 4 Leg Master Pattern Origination Point that stopped pushing the low formed we could be heading short possibly next week. Will wait for Liquidity to be taken out first before doing anything (which will be the 5th leg of expansion).
These users thanked the author Liltune95 for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, VespaTrader

Re: GBPNZD

eduarescobar wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:05 am Beatle, what version is this template... Thanks a lot for your great work...
It was just a template I was testing. I've since removed both the Elliot Wave Oscillator and Semaphore Indicators.

It does have version 5 of the ATS but version 4.1 works as well. It also includes my paid version of Luxalgo's SMC indicator. Luxalgo has, however, released it for free now for MT4. So everyone who wants to use it can now have it on their charts :)

Woodyz released the link a couple of posts back to their library where you can download it. License key is NO LONGER required.

That's all that is on the chart. Of course, I am always testing to improve the setup.

I wish you success with your trading :)
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: Gold Sell ???

Liltune95 wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:06 am Monthly is short with a Fresh rotation on the Weekly, Put together with the fact that on the 4H a new 4 Leg Master Pattern Origination Point that stopped pushing the low formed we could be heading short possibly next week. Will wait for Liquidity to be taken out first before doing anything (which will be the 5th leg of expansion).
Thanks for sharing your insights with the community Litune95. Much appreciated :thumbup: :)
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT