Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Samm, yes sorry was referring to Gold. Was only wondering about the high on the Daily on the 1st of the month, should have been an Aqua crown to match the Weekly whitehead that was all.
Just thought I'd post something as you seem to be getting a bit of stick lately, and to say I am totally with you and Orbit.
Davie
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post:
Darkdoji

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Dave111 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:37 am Samm, yes sorry was referring to Gold. Was only wondering about the high on the Daily on the 1st of the month, should have been an Aqua crown to match the Weekly whitehead that was all.
Just thought I'd post something as you seem to be getting a bit of stick lately, and to say I am totally with you and Orbit.
Davie
Sure that match was fine but as you see right now there is a mismatch (incompleteness), at the lows of the both time frames we have a Y (2) in D1 and Y (2) in WK so looks to me like an unbalance (given we have no W (1) yet. So looking at the entire space seems to me that a displacement of the Y(2) in WK by a new W (1) promotes that point toward an A(3) which is what we have at the top and promotes D1 Y(2) to displace its current A(3) Low to balance out the Top and bottom at G(4) each so have both frames equalised. So still seems like a sustained move down anyway you kick it. But of course who knows and like you said best to track Orbit. Cheers

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Dave111

Hi all,
Thought I'd post on today's gold move, as I am going away for the weekend. A certain trader is being mocked for a trade he took. On the smaller timeframes he may have had a quick scalp early profit at a resistance point spoke about last night. But at no time did orbit give a sell signal, inverse 6n remained green, range green. KSO spent the entire London morning session trying to cool off up the top row without the market actually going anywhere, sure the spot trade and n fluctuated a couple of times as you would expect in a small range but Orbit gave the correct signal when the time came, driven by news as happened a lot this week. I am certainly no expert on this, as I had a stupid sell order triggered on first red news, but made it back with Orbit buy signal.
Orbit needs a lot of studying but becomes much easier to read and is certainly well worth the effort. Read all the manuals DarkDoji has provided, the complex maths would go over my head, but are properly laid out as reference for all the signals it generates. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I can cut out the mistakes as it is always what I think will happen and not what Orbit is doing.

Davie
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post:
Darkdoji

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:30 pm Gold Sell 1919,5

The fact that I entered earlier can be perceived as a mistake. Not Orbit's mistake, but my mistake. If you look at the screenface in the picture, you will see that the first level command is directed upward, the direction of the main arrow and the initial value 1900.97 indicate the same. That is, from a purely nominal point of view, Orbit shows an upward movement and it turns out that I read the screenface incorrectly, as @Chickenspicy said.
But the fact is that the screenface is secondary for me and I, of course, saw that Orbit had changed direction. The understanding of space is primary for me. When I entered the trade, I realized that the upward attractor was not completed. This is clearly visible on the H1 TF (see below).

As you can see, during the entire upward movement we do not have a single intermediate semaphore dot. Is this possible? Of course not. I believed, and now I can say that it was wrong, that after such a sharp throw there would be some fluctuation in the upper FLE zone. But instead, we got a sharp continuation of the attractor in the form of another stretching phase. That is, it was not Orbit who made a mistake, but I who made a mistake. The mistake consisted not so much in an incorrect reading of space, but in the assumption of what it would be like in the future. But as the Professor says, chaos cannot be calculated in advance, because it is chaos. We can only follow it.
What's next? Next, I set the TP value to the opening level and at the next price return I plan to close the position to zero. Level 1930 now serves as the main controller; at this stage, I don’t see it being possible to go above it. I won't explain why. Those who understand will open Gold chart on Daily TF and see everything right away. And I will look for a new point in space to open a sell position again. But this will most likely be on Monday.
@Josi, I'm sorry, but you're wasted on this thread. Something different is happening here than in other threads. Here people undergo a lobotomy, as a result of which a person has the opportunity to open his “third” eye and begin to see through space, a kind of third dimension. This is a very painful procedure. But it's worth it... It's different, you don't need it, you have your moving averages. This man (Professor) is the first who was able to do what I always dreamed of (you know). He can describe the market using mathematics. Where there is mathematics, everything else is bullshit.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 6):
Dave111, Chickenspicy, Ikeyoung27, Jackson Doh, josi, Darkdoji

Darkdoji wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:34 am This is what I have been dealing with to this point and you can see the time it started. If anyone knows about it, how I can solve it and how to protect against it I will be grateful.

(-_-)

PS: Will be back to check
www.tips-howto.com/blue-screen-error-0xc0000001-windows-11/
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Darkdoji
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters