Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

@ mrtools

Respected Sir,

If you find this request useful for all users, then Kindly Please have a look at : !!macd all colored averages (mtf + arrows + alerts + zones) Indicator

Please Add :
1) All averages
2) histo size **
3) histo colour
4) button ***

Please Note : there are other macd indicators with button / divergence but they miss features available in this Indicator.

Thanks for your Time, efforts, generosity, kindness.
Thanks Again & Again.
Thanks.

mrtools wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:50 am The Tsi modification far as I know not possible, and not sure what you are meaning about a volume weighted (and APB) price?
I thought that maybe just like we have a volume weighted ma it could be done for the bars indicator. Can it be done ? just a volume weighted price option?
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

Hello everybody, hope you guys are all well and having a great trading day.

I have a simple indicator that shows previous days close price levels and I would like to add simply a color change whether the price is above or below that price level.

Thanks and best regards!

PS. I forgot to specify that the color of today`s level at the end of the day should be based obviously in relation to the close of the previous day`s close. I need that so It is easier to spot a daily trend based on the closing price in relation to the closing price of the prior day`s close. I am sorry I don`t know if I am being clear enough.
Should be something like the second image.
These users thanked the author Shintsu49 for the post:
Chickenspicy