Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

What a fantastic tool, thank you very much for sharing.

This took me quite a few hours to figure out, and a few days of testing to get a grasp on it. There are quite a few things that still elude me, but slowing getting better at reading it. The one I'm still failing to fully understand are the KSO, and the Cyclicality, but I'm sure with time I will get there.

At first, a few seemed redundant, but it becomes quite clear they all serve a purpose once you use it over and over.

Hope to bring more to the discussion once I have a good enough grasp to fully base my trades off of it.

Thanks again!
These users thanked the author opita for the post:
Chickenspicy
Cheers,

Opita

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

I think it is laziness, everyone is use to an easy fix or fast understanding. That is why 95%+ lose money in trading, their psychology is playing against them.

After reading through the whole thread, and documentation, I understand why many would be confused. There is a lot of information, probably too much to digest at one time.
The way you explain things in your documentation is condensed, and very information heavy, causing a negative reaction to the lazy reader. This is probably a terrible analogy, but it's like picking up Bukowski, and expecting to understand it right away.

It would make it much easier if people would start with what ItalianTrader posted, and just watch the EA in action for a while. Personally, I took the long road finding the good information late, but it was also good fun putting the pieces together.

Happy Trading!
Darkdoji wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:12 am THE AUDACITY TO INDEFINITE WEALTH ?

I do not see how people are not making tons of money from Orbit. It is THE simplest and surest way to trading wealth or professional status if that is what you want. Think about the logic alone. Is there anything simpler? THAN a) A diagonal b) Change in spot trades + change in range arrow = firm opportunity up or down. c) But if you want to stay perfectly safe trade only the direction of the given diagonal per period and that way you are in risk - free space.

I find it amazing that something as simple as THAT have very few takers? Meanwhile 93% of the people trading anywhere (retail or institutional or whatever) are out and out serial losers or just about breakeven when they are extremely lucky? And here is something that allows you win every trade and few have the sense? I really fell down laughing today. Because there is no help or effort that saves the retail trader from himself. I mean there is no sense in which you can lose trading a simple pattern. The pattern that Orbit trades.

I FEEL LIKE GIVING UP ON THE THREAD. WHAT IS THE POINT? WHY? SOMETHING SO, SO SIMPLE AND ONLY A FEW? VERY FEW! WHY SPEND TIME IN THE THREAD WHY NOT SIMPLY WORK WITH THE FEW? wHY? SOMETHING SO SIMPLE?

(_-_) iNVERTED

PS: Look at the Ordinals S and M and L next to the range arrow. S and M are directed (single arrows) and L is fluctuating (double arrows up first black and down later red). This tells the trader that at this stage we have a pullback off of 2 (Y) a blackhead at Low. How far is it going? A blackhead high Circa the weekly average line so this is like mean reversion at market scale (in fractal terms the 6n partition = granular 8n or WK which is the lateral (spread out) expression of the vertically fluctuating 9n or MN or the unit). I cannot lose and I do not see why anyone should.
Cheers,

Opita

opita wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:48 pm This is probably a terrible analogy, but it's like picking up Bukowski, and expecting to understand it right away.
It is a terrible analogy: rather, it's like picking up James Joyce's Finnegans Wake (but at the same time telling interested others that it is as simple as Spiderman but - of course - only for the enlightened...).
I can't really judge whether Darkdoji has a mathematical gift or not but what I can judge:
he has no idea whatsoever of how to explain complex ideas to another human being.
a) his repetitiveness
b) the total lack of didactic reduction
c) his arrogance towards others and disinterest as to where other people may or may not be in their understanding of the above mentioned structure.
If you want to help people understand (and I am not at all sure that he really wants that), you have to start where they are (intellectually) not where you are.
If - as a potential teacher - you again and again start where you are (advanced knowledge) it is not called teaching but boasting.
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
Alphonse91, WilliamB

The Professor asked to switch to working with gold in order to be on the same wave with him, for convenience and greater mutual understanding.
My yesterday's trade...

The mistake was a somewhat early entry, without waiting for the second level command, which I talked about yesterday, which is why I had to sit in a drawdown for some time and be outside the risk-free space.

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:14 pm The Professor asked to switch to working with gold in order to be on the same wave with him, for convenience and greater mutual understanding.
My yesterday's trade...

The mistake was a somewhat early entry, without waiting for the second level command, which I talked about yesterday, which is why I had to sit in a drawdown for some time and be outside the risk-free space.
@ImpLaNT when you trade from 6n and exit a persistent trend as you did, joining becomes tricky in the standard trade frame. Because in the actual cycle (intraday), perturbations become highly constrained within the flow (a condition known as lamina in chaos mathematics). This means you will not find a whitehead or a blackhead to mark entry for you in the trade frame when you desire to rejoin. Therefore, you must scale down to find entry and depending on what is called lacunarity (something like the density of fractures), per the intraday cycle in the time you desire to join you might only find spikes (entry pinpoints or Semaphores) in 5n, 4n, or 3n. At any time though 2n and n allow joining but you do need to be skilled reading Semaphore weights to effectively join lower than 4n. Therefore, the "homework" I gave is not just for information it is something you learn and really try to understand (beyond oh they are Semaphores -----------> Semaphores provide incredible information and the rule zero of Orbit trading is to respect them, observe them and understand them).

Secondly, I notice that most participants here feel it a burden that they need to read so much and gloss over much of what I write in posts and in the Orbit books. That is an error. I have said and will repeat it is self defeating to think that mastery of signals is enough or the math to which I allude and explain in bits from time to time is razz. NO THAT IS A WRONG ATTITUDE. Orbit (once again), Orbit is NOT "technical" analysis you are not trading signals you are trading an analogue equation. So for example, you do not know how to measure risk-free space or indeed how to exploit the fact of risk free space which is why you are showing a day trade when clearly you were in risk-free space and trading a persistent flow. Please go back to OrbitPlay Analyses page 12 (and the other details in that book), to understand how to measure risk-free space then work out in your head by looking at history the best behaviours (strategies), when you are in risk-free space and have lamina flow. Meanwhile Google up the new terms here to be sure you have a good sense of their meanings. Again Orbit is NOT "technical" trading.

(-_-)

PS: Can you point to yourself what the best rejoin point was today in the 5n chart?
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, Mundu19

opita wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:48 pm I think it is laziness, everyone is use to an easy fix or fast understanding. That is why 95%+ lose money in trading, their psychology is playing against them.

After reading through the whole thread, and documentation, I understand why many would be confused. There is a lot of information, probably too much to digest at one time.
The way you explain things in your documentation is condensed, and very information heavy, causing a negative reaction to the lazy reader. This is probably a terrible analogy, but it's like picking up Bukowski, and expecting to understand it right away.

It would make it much easier if people would start with what ItalianTrader posted, and just watch the EA in action for a while. Personally, I took the long road finding the good information late, but it was also good fun putting the pieces together.

Happy Trading!
Can you see that the statements made post script in my screenshot you used were completed to exactitude in the screenshot here? viewtopic.php?p=1295523059#p1295523059 do you appreciate that this is an aspect or use of reading space by Semaphores and is a very useful skill to orientation in trade space?

(-_-)

josi wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:02 pm It is a terrible analogy: rather, it's like picking up James Joyce's Finnegans Wake (but at the same time telling interested others that it is as simple as Spiderman but - of course - only for the enlightened...).
I can't really judge whether Darkdoji has a mathematical gift or not but what I can judge:
he has no idea whatsoever of how to explain complex ideas to another human being.
a) his repetitiveness
b) the total lack of didactic reduction
c) his arrogance towards others and disinterest as to where other people may or may not be in their understanding of the above mentioned structure.
If you want to help people understand (and I am not at all sure that he really wants that), you have to start where they are (intellectually) not where you are.
If - as a potential teacher - you again and again start where you are (advanced knowledge) it is not called teaching but boasting.
Listen loudmouth a lack of humility will not serve you sir when the head on your shoulders is an empty one. Shut it. I have said it before and I will say it again I do not suffer fools gladly. Cheers

(_-_)