Re: Schaff Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:01 am Button seems to be better in this filled version.
Hi Mr Tools! you all right? I was here with my insights and I was thinking about the possibility of smoothing the Regularized Averages (RMA, EMA and REMA) in the STC, considering that it is an excellent confirmation indicator. it is possible?

Thank you in advance :D

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:26 am Hi Mr Tools! you all right? I was here with my insights and I was thinking about the possibility of smoothing the Regularized Averages (RMA, EMA and REMA) in the STC, considering that it is an excellent confirmation indicator. it is possible?

Don't know don't have the code anymore and not exactly sure how i did it, sorry!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:00 am Don't know don't have the code anymore and not exactly sure how i did it, sorry!
There's no problem, in fact I got this code just because it was an STC MTF, but after all, you've already helped me with countless others! I'm going to ask Kvak for help, I imagine he has some base code for the STC MTF.

a big hug; :D

kvak wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:44 am Schaff Trend Cycle with E-Averages Filters

I don't know if this is useful, but I recode this version.....and added experimental averages to it...
Hi Kvak, how are you? unfortunately mr Tools no longer has the STC base code. Is there the possibility of including Regularized Averages in it? it can be in a simple STC MTF, it does not need to be inside E-Averages. Thank you very much in advance.

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:26 am Hi Mr Tools! you all right? I was here with my insights and I was thinking about the possibility of smoothing the Regularized Averages (RMA, EMA and REMA) in the STC, considering that it is an excellent confirmation indicator. it is possible?

Schaff Trend Cycle with Regularized Averages

Did this version, seems ok.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
RodrigoRT7, kvak, Jimmy, talaate