Re: Forum is now available (testing in progress)

TransparentTrader wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:55 pm I don't remember how this looked, but underneath each user's profile on the left of a forum post, there would be details such as the total number of posts they've made, total number of thanks received, and so on.

That's all gone now. You now only have the username and their ranking in the forum.
The display method may have changed in the new version.
Click the user's avatar to display personal information
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
TransparentTrader
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Hahaha I love this rating
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
moey_dw
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jimmy wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:12 pm Thank you very much for helping us out with spotting the bugs!

So far, the list of critical issues are:
  • When clicking on an image to enlarge, the image buttons are broken.
  • The "Latest Posts" feed doesn't work and won't display any new posts by members.
  • Many Twitter links aren't working in Media Embed extension.
  • Red boxes behind icons in the index page won't go away unless pressing "Mark All Forums Read".
  • Green, member "online" icon is not aligned
Adding newly discovered problems, youtube also cannot display
Attachments

IdeaRe: Forum is now available (testing in progress)

Big thanks to everyone who's helping us pin-point the bugs!

Today our developer will be running tests to fix the bugs and you may see the forum disabled for 10 minutes here and there, but we have to do this to evaluate any database issues hidden behind the scenes.

So far, the list of critical issues are:
  • The "Latest Posts" feed doesn't work and won't display any new posts by members.
  • Twitter,Youtube and Social links aren't working in Media Embed extension for anyone (but only works for Jimmy).
  • Red boxes behind icons in the index page won't go away unless pressing "Mark All Forums Read".
  • Green, member "online" icon is not aligned
  • Signatures have been turned OFF for now as they are appearing above attachments in posts
We will be fixing all the issues up!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 7):
mrtools, BeatlemaniaSA, TransparentTrader, Jedidiah, moey_dw, kvak, simon_n3z
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jedidiah wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:11 am Dear Jimmy, can you extend the editing time of posts for premium users?
I wish there were no restrictions at this point.
Editing time limits on posts make it difficult for me to update my posts.
viewtopic.php?t=8475517
Gratitude
I will fix this up this week and enable longer editing times for you. I had to reduce editing time last month to prevent viruses from being uploaded to older posts etc.
Abdi wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:47 am Happy to see the site back up :)

one more bug, i think you saw it
opening images in quoted posts is not working on mobile and destop ...
Thank you Abdi good spotting my friend. Yes, the quoted images won't work when you click on them for as we have disabled this during the upgrade. We'll enable and fix it up again this week!

Critical issues list updated and to be fixed:
  • The "Latest Posts" feed has changed and displays new topics created. It won't display every single (new) post unlike before.
  • Twitter, Youtube and Social links aren't working in Media Embed extension for anyone (but only works when Jimmy edit's them and presses "Submit").
  • (Fixed) Red boxes behind icons in the index page won't go away unless pressing "Mark All Forums Read"
  • Green, member "online" icon is not aligned.
  • Signatures have been turned OFF for now as they are appearing above attachments in posts.
  • "Stretched" index page header image.
  • Quoted images not working when clicking on them.
  • User profiles contain too much information displayed under their avatar!
We will fix everything up guys, I promise!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 8):
Abdi, BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah, TransparentTrader, kvak, mrtools, xard777, simon_n3z