Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

VespaTrader wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:59 pm I am getting signals, just opening them on demo...moving to BE quickly and letting it run while moving the SL. The $125 loss in EU it's me , not the signal :)
Awesome!! :Fire: :problem:

It truly is a game-changer. I'll set the assistant similar to yours and see what I get. Thanks for the screenshots :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
VespaTrader
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

RplusT wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:55 pm Not really eager to download any zip files either at the current situation. Looking for this Indi. Can you help me out please.
VespaTrader wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:04 pm The template zip is safe and that indicator is part of the ATS system ( which is zipped too :) ) ...you can get infected by an ex4, mq4 or any .makemerichnow file anyway :facepalm:
The Zip file is indeed safe and we've got the site properly secured after yesterday's muck up.

Security alerts being sent to my phone when files are being uploaded to the server so I'm watching and scanning each file manually whilst our host's technician finishes writing up a more advanced (live) filtering program for files on our backend.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 6):
thomdel, VespaTrader, RplusT, Woodyz, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:12 pm The Zip file is indeed safe and we've got the site properly secured after yesterday's restore.

Security alerts being sent to my phone when files are being uploaded to the server so I'm scanning each one manually whilst our host's technician finishes setting writing up a more advanced (live) filtering program for files on our backend.
Thanks, Jimmy for letting us know. I'm super crazy about security on my system so I ALWAYS virus check my files :)
Jimmy

RplusT wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:04 pm I don't want to be a pain in the......But I'm puzzled. I followed your settings and that's what I get:

No stress ;). So what exactly is the issue? Are the other 2 indicators not showing?

This is my sub-window and the order of the indicators in the sub-window. It may seem trivial but also make sure that their buttons have been switched on.

RplusT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:13 pm No stress ;). So what exactly is the issue? Are the other 2 indicators not showing?

This is my sub-window and the order of the indicators in the sub-window. It may seem trivial but also make sure that their buttons have been switched on.

When i load the template to currencies it works, but when loading it for indices like US30 doesnt load properly. Is it my problem or is it only for currencies?
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post:
RplusT

ffsss wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:31 pm When i load the template to currencies it works, but when loading it for indices like US30 doesnt load properly. Is it my problem or is it only for currencies?
Hmm, looks like the issue is on your side. These are the sub-window results for the indices on my chart.
Attachments