Re: Beatle's ATS 4.1 Trading Setup

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:52 am Okay guys, :)

Due to several requests for me to release my ATS setup, here it is for everyone's perusal (thanks @xard777) ;)

Now, please take your time to go thru every indicator that I've included and check out its settings. Please get to know it and understand what it is doing and showing you. Don't just blindly follow signals without understanding.

ATS 4.1 has changed my trading and most importantly how I look at the market. EVERYTHING has improved, and it will for you. A massive resource of ATS videos has been shared here on the forum. Download them and watch them several times!! Learn, test and then learn some more!

You will NOT regret it and trading is going to be so much fun and extremely profitable.

My chance combination of the FreeRSI and ADX trend indicators has superbly complemented the ATS setup. However, you are free to add or delete any indicators you feel will better enhance your trading.

With this setup, I now regularly expect and achieve 300 - 500 pips per trading day. Nevertheless, don't be greedy and impulsive. Practice on a demo account first with the setup to fully understand how each component perfectly complements and aids each other.

May your trading journey be fun-filled and profitable! ;)

Beatle's ATS 4.1 Setup: Beatle's ATS 4.1 Setup.zip

B I G THANKS for THIS MAN!!!

Do you have any tips on how you use this thoroughly? any important things u will check first or mainly ATS strat based on the videos provided ? i really want to know ur strategy using this indicators. sorry newbie here

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

[quote=BeatlemaniaSA post_id=1295521757 time=1692773977 user_id=4944918]
Morning guys, :)

Let's have an awesome day trading and take some lovely meat off the Market Maker's bone today! :D :Fire: :thumbup:

Looking at your chart & chuckled because that's exactly what I do. Get it trading for free ASAP or do you have some criteria you actually work to.

While I got you here. Have you got the ats dashboard up and running & using it's alerts.

Woodyz wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:31 pm
I'm a very conservative trader so I do like to get my trades into profit or BE pretty quickly. That's just me. Others would wait a fair number of pips before moving their SL.

I do have a breakeven EA that I have on all my charts that does move my SL to BE after 35 pips but I do like to move the SL myself as well, depending on the pair and how it's going.

With regard to the ATS assistant unfortunately not yet. I've been playing around with the settings but it is NOT giving me any signals for the triggers. I do get signals for the General signals though. However, that's not what I want. Will have to test some more ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
VespaTrader, eduarescobar
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: Beatle's ATS 4.1 Trading Setup

denz77 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:26 pm B I G THANKS for THIS MAN!!!

Do you have any tips on how you use this thoroughly? any important things u will check first or mainly ATS strat based on the videos provided ? i really want to know ur strategy using this indicators. sorry newbie here
Over the weekend I'll put some screenshots together showing how I would go about trading the system ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
VespaTrader, denz77, eduarescobar

I am getting signals, just opening them on demo...moving to BE quickly and letting it run while moving the SL. The $125 loss in EU it's me , not the signal :)

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:46 pm I'm a very conservative trader so I do like to get my trades into profit or BE pretty quickly. That's just me. Others would wait a fair number of pips before moving their SL.

I do have a breakeven EA that I have on all my charts that does move my SL to BE after 35 pips but I do like to move the SL myself as well, depending on the pair and how it's going.

With regard to the ATS assistant unfortunately not yet. I've been playing around with the settings but it is NOT giving me any signals for the triggers. I do get signals for the General signals though. However, that's not what I want. Will have to test some more ;)
Attachments
ATS ATS
Demo trades Demo trades
The key to freedom is courage.

RplusT wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:55 pm Not really eager to download any zip files either at the current situation. Looking for this Indi. Can you help me out please.
Hi RplusT,

It's actually 2 indicators ;) Here you go...

INDICATORS:

SET FILES:

These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
VespaTrader, thomdel

The template zip is safe and that indicator is part of the ATS system ( which is zipped too :) ) ...you can get infected by an ex4, mq4 or any .makemerichnow file anyway :facepalm:

RplusT wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:55 pm Not really eager to download any zip files either at the current situation. Looking for this Indi. Can you help me out please.

The key to freedom is courage.