Re: X-Gen Trend Trading System

Forexlearner wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:08 am pipware little charts at the bottom are really cool. I hoped they had a button to hide them

@woodyz i just droped them in my chart (nothing to do with ats) and worked fine.
You can do what I do and simply drag the sub-window up and down if you need to see more chart space :D. But, I use FixedChartScale to always have my charts set correctly in scale ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Forexlearner, VespaTrader, Mrs.Watanabe
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: ATS 4.1 truly is a game changer (for me that is)

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:09 am 350+ pips profit booked today! :Fire: :Fire:

I'm all done for today and now I'm off to watch season 2 of Stranger Things :)

Enjoy the rest of your trading day guys and make those PIP$ :thumbup:
Congratulation man ! On a side note could you please the template, I have tried to build it but this forum's structure is really not user friendly and going back to page 210 or 22 etc is really a pain in the neck.
If you do share it I promise I will look for more material about ATS and who knows even find the latest version :Fire:

Cheers!
The key to freedom is courage.

IndicatorBeatle's ATS 4.1 Trading Setup

Okay guys, :)

Due to several requests for me to release my ATS setup, here it is for everyone's perusal (thanks @xard777) ;)

Now, please take your time to go thru every indicator that I've included and check out its settings. Please get to know it and understand what it is doing and showing you. Don't just blindly follow signals without understanding.

ATS 4.1 has changed my trading and most importantly how I look at the market. EVERYTHING has improved, and it will for you. A massive resource of ATS videos has been shared here on the forum. Download them and watch them several times!! Learn, test and then learn some more!

You will NOT regret it and trading is going to be so much fun and extremely profitable.

My chance combination of the FreeRSI and ADX trend indicators has superbly complemented the ATS setup. However, you are free to add or delete any indicators you feel will better enhance your trading.

With this setup, I now regularly expect and achieve 300 - 500 pips per trading day. Nevertheless, don't be greedy and impulsive. Practice on a demo account first with the setup to fully understand how each component perfectly complements and aids each other.

May your trading journey be fun-filled and profitable! ;)

Beatle's ATS 4.1 Setup:
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: Beatle's ATS 4.1 Trading Setup

Fantastico! Will install now and play with it, have a stellar evening all! :Hot:

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:52 am Okay guys, :)

Due to several requests for me to release my ATS setup, here it is for everyone's perusal (thanks @xard777) ;)

Now, please take your time to go thru every indicator that I've included and check out its settings. Please get to know it and understand what it is doing and showing you. Don't just blindly follow signals without understanding.

ATS 4.1 has changed my trading and most importantly how I look at the market. EVERYTHING has improved, and it will for you. A massive resource of ATS videos has been shared here on the forum. Download them and watch them several times!! Learn, test and then learn some more!

You will NOT regret it and trading is going to be so much fun and extremely profitable.

My chance combination of the FreeRSI and ADX trend indicators has superbly complemented the ATS setup. However, you are free to add or delete any indicators you feel will better enhance your trading.

With this setup, I now regularly expect and achieve 300 - 500 pips per trading day. Nevertheless, don't be greedy and impulsive. Practice on a demo account first with the setup to fully understand how each component perfectly complements and aids each other.

May your trading journey be fun-filled and profitable! ;)

Beatle's ATS 4.1 Setup: Beatle's ATS 4.1 Setup.zip

These users thanked the author VespaTrader for the post:
Mrs.Watanabe
The key to freedom is courage.

Re: Beatle's ATS 4.1 Trading Setup

[quote=BeatlemaniaSA post_id=1295521684 time=1692733945 user_id=4944918]
Okay guys, :)

Beatle's ATS 4.1 Setup: Beatle's ATS 4.1 Setup.zip

I ran your template and the mini charts still the same.
Now the only thing I can think of is that when I setup this new platform I deleted all the MQL4 default stuff that comes with it.
I'll try a fresh install because I really want to get that mini chart up and running properly for my bias.