Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Latest - XU v66-Setup FS-20230819

As promised, here is the latest version for everyone's perusal.
Enjoy
XARD777

NB the new TRENDBOX upgrade is now included with this version.
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Can anyone explain entries? Do i trade of the second semafor once the MA is broken to the correct side?

XARD: A quick recap on how I would trade.
To play the long game I would trade the 15min chart and use the Square on that chart as my BIAS.
If my BIAS is a TOP Square then I look to trade every Pink Dot that appears and look to EXIT on the next Green UP Arrow-Dot.
If my BIAS is a BOT Square then I look to trade every Blue Dot that appears and look to EXIT on the next Red DOWN Arrow-Dot.

For shorter intra-day trades I would use 1min or 5min chart and use that TFs Square as my BIAS.
If my BIAS is a TOP Square then I look to trade every TOP Gray Dot that appears and look to EXIT on the next Blue Dot or Green UP Arrow-Dot.
If my BIAS is a BOT Square then I look to trade every BOT Gray Dot that appears and look to EXIT on the next Pink Dot or Red DOWN Arrow-Dot.

NB Once my Daily Target is Hit
I would STOP trading, shut everything down and go do something else away from the pc.
These users thanked the author Maffe for the post (total 7):
RollerAndTrading, VespaTrader, Mundu19, Erebøs_X, Reverent, RodrigoRT7, Forexlearner

xard777 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:34 pm Latest - XU v66-Setup FS-20230819

As promised, here is the latest version for everyone's perusal.
Enjoy
XARD777

NB the new TRENDBOX upgrade is now included with this version.
Tks Mr. Xard777 for share with us your hard work, this versión looks incredible!!!
I loved your signature with universe image!!

I´m starting to do backtest and find some points to confirm is the problem is mine with offline graphics.
- Not able to disable or edit: Header, Box, Text and Version.
- Prev Day HI LO don´t show lines, if i enter on indicator configuration and out again, so then it is show lines, but next day don´t show again, not is a big problem because i have the percentage values.
- Sessions don´t show too, but not is a problem because i use another version.

XARD: See here... viewtopic.php?p=1295521536#p1295521536

Tks for your generosity, and have a nice weekend!!
These users thanked the author RollerAndTrading for the post (total 4):
Shabba23, xard777, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy

OOps! My Bad...
Here is a fix for the TRENDBOX indy (courtesy of kvak).

Simply copy it over to Indicators/XU-66 folder and restart MT4
Should work a treat and match the TREND HISTO in the sub-window & EMA RIBBONS in the main chart.
This upgraded indy should complete this version.
Enjoy
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 12):
Remuli, RollerAndTrading, MarVas, kvak, stond, msbh, Kev21, Jimmy, juantrader, LJC, excellence, Erebøs_X
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world