Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Chickenspicy wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:49 am It was a joke about us resting in peace for not understanding hope you understand,

So ive backtested
Now i have some questions

The pivot weight and sister of the spike event/ bullet i follow On the 1hr

I make sure the 6n is facing the trend
However 2-5n can change in a flash From the 1n
Or the market will follow the 2-5n while the 1n doesn't comply

So i employ the kso as well but the spot trade sometimes is late to change when the market doesnt go intended direction

So i employ the cyclicality but trend lock is 1 dot dependent on the kso
Ive seen the fractal 6n-1n go opposite direction fully but never actually reverse
Without the cyclicality

So basically if the market isnt a pullback and succeeds from there in the trend
I dont see any other way to trade orbit, ive tried breakouts but the kso& cyclicality switched on me last second
Must be for only when the spike event changes

Flow orbs and range arrows i find to be only for mapping sequences
Here is an evolution of the fractal patterns

Dear, you are wrong to buy here. It is clear that you entered the price correction. It is not easy to understand Orbit, it will take at least a few months for a professional.
These users thanked the author hesam-moon for the post:
Chickenspicy

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

hesam-moon wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:43 am
Im explaining to him that he is wrong about what i was saying by rip
Man mis interpreted and couldnt forgive

And if it were about orbit solving the market that wouldnt be true either
It works yes but its what you can get from the markets but you dont know what will happen just because it shows you what is happening

For example exotic pairs do you think a damn indicator is gonna tell you who pulls the switch on markets? No

You are a fair person im not after you
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Hello there,
I'm posting an old trade which went wrong ( made another high instead of making a low magenta). I would like to discuss on what could have been went wrong, so we all may grow and learn.

My view on the trade :
- Fractal pattern showed a pullback ongoing
-N signals aiming down
-M1 -H1 Matching (magenta to black arrow -->( or h4 matched with whitehead)

M1 perspective (Magenta high) H1 perspective ( Black arrow ) Referring to the scalper manual, The only thing that come to my mind is that KSO n wasn't in Range position.
What do you think ?
Cheers
These users thanked the author ItalianTrader for the post:
Darkdoji

Before this week began we provided a script as below. This was to help those interested in Deterministic Trading – have a practical and effective (permanent guide), to trade planning and control in trading Orbit the Tool. I have again updated and simplified the very simple steps required to employ these very valid (validated and tested), ideas. However, for anything at all useful – especially to creating wealth practice makes perfect. We suggest you a) first use this material to review your symbol of choice and how it traded to date this week. B) Relate your review to the principles employed in the guide to i) Understand the guide and ii) Validate its working.iii) since it is a permanent plot, begin to use/practice/or adopt the material in the periods forward of now.
I will endeavour to review the week based on these same ideas – say over the weekend.

Happy Trading

The Crow (-_-)

PS: It is very useful to google terms like "Deterministic" and to understand their authoritativeness.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, ItalianTrader, VespaTrader, Mundu19

[quote=ItalianTrader post_id=1295521241 time=1692285793 user_id=4942695]
Hello there,
I'm posting an old trade which went wrong ( made another high instead of making a low magenta). I would like to discuss on what could have been went wrong, so we all may grow and learn.

My view on the trade :
- Fractal pattern showed a pullback ongoing
-N signals aiming down
-M1 -H1 Matching (magenta to black arrow -->( or h4 matched with whitehead)

Not easy to read your mind/trade. Where did you enter? green line buy on 1M or?
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Darkdoji