Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

regit wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:49 am And here is what is very confusing. Right after I posted the entry, you posted, " It is a good trade with good expectations and hope you manage it well - do not jump out due some irrational fear of reversal, . . ." It seems odd that if you had concerns, as you later listed, that you made no critical remarks about anything that I wrote.
Hey, listen here I do not care for your trade per second and can only evaluate your screenshot as presented. I cannot then remotely run your trade for you. But I pointed 3 things read off of the screenshot including where you were taking the trade and the Global indication for the space you are trading in. Your trade is your business and told you to manage it well but you could not. If you could not win a trade I won easily then of course to my mind you need to work more on your trading. Taking conjoint trades with what you call your "system" implies nuanced reads (which was my point the prior retort from me). Such are the nuances up to you to marry and get right (I do not know what your "system" is and I am NOT interested). Please do not expect any further response from me on this as I did not come around for childish conversations and I have said to you "go find your Olympics elsewhere" that appears to be your burning desire and I wish you well - I sincerely hope you understand that. If you are interested go learn to use Orbit the Tool and do as I said If not goodbye. Got it?

(-_-)

PLUS: You are not grounded in the tool so why did you think one mismanaged trade by you justifies an announcement in a HUGE rush? 6 or so hours makes you an expert? Not sure that is the scientific method. You told me you were a scientist once --- not so sure now.

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

So no one gets confused or misled by talk of which they do not know the actual roots, below is a screenshot of GBP 6n (H4). At A, trade was confirmed up and by a Y (2) pivot up. At B, we have had a point to point translation and therefore a trader must at this point in space query price action for direction given we are trading from an FLE Low. On signal change, B becomes a pivot and should be projected lower to displace A to C (or come close to doing that), but which is now the trade point to consider(wait for signal). Any Orbit trader must employ his mind in engaging direction. At B not doing that is to effectively mismanage opportunity if the trader simply assumed "I heard in the grapevine, this thing will not stop no matter what" ----> you cannot assume that given you are not in a stretch beyond B and you are a human trader not a robot (at worst exit and wait). Logically therefore, at B any assumptions of further upside is negated by the pivot. We have defined a pivot as a Semaphore from which point signal is changed (See Scalper). We can see the simplicity of the Orbit plot and this is why we say use your eyes and engage your mind. Yes many "technical" traders will fail the test at B since they rely on indicators blindly but in chaos we 1) trade point to point and 2) respect pivots since no one can predict the markets and c) this unpredictability stems from markets being in fractured movements and these pivots indicate possible turns confirmed by signals so please do not be headstrong about such things all we are doing is showing you something sensible about yourself and why you are such an important part of the trading process ----> eyes to see and a mind to process what is seen is an incredible human asset. USE Them or LOSE. Your fault.

(-_-)

PS: We are not in the business of making predictions we read the markets as they evolve by fractures and ultimately we are tracking the Singularity which if it pivots tells you the next placement of a significant point. No one should lose at a consistency rate (of pattern) as high as we base our plot trading this way. No one except well....
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19

Chickenspicy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:18 am Inverse & fluctuant combinations
Not sure what your point is here but seems important. You will have to say more for me (do not know about others), to understand this. But just to clarify a) the Inverse On/Fluctuant On command refers to a single line - 6n (or H4) b) observe that the intraday array accumulates in 6n and ultimately all elements align with 6n to establish equilibrium at a level in specifically the KSO and in Fractal Patterns (true in the other Icons that synchronize but less obvious). To understand my meaning -------> e.g. in an up move the array is split into n, 2n -5n and 6n. If we call them sets a, b, and c ---> the calculation is of the cycling of the first two sets finally aligning visually with the last set to establish amplitude in direction by measuring a full phase of the intraday cycle. Not sure you will get my meaning from this jumbled up way of explaining what is going on but it is late and cannot think of a better way. However, the whole point is that several cycles of n in direction (linear combinations), accumulate to define cycles of the middle set such that the accumulation of the first and second sets (in 6n), ultimately define a phase (the intraday phase) in 6n to complete a move, i.e. a phase of the intraday cycle. Then it resumes in direction after an in phase pullback (Fluctuant/on) or reverses to propagate an opposite move (Inverse On in the opposite colour). So for instance you could see n - 5n opposite in colour to 6n (in-phase retrace), but direction is not changed until 6n changes. If it makes sense fine but if not, not sure what else I can say in a simpler way to inform you of my meaning. But the point I stress is that 6n and 6n alone = Inverse On/Fluctuant On. Note that I am stating it this way because we are dealing with the prototype. In the cloud version Inverse On is a single Icon that displays in a special way to alert the user and has features the user can program to his own taste. Any way let me know if I have communicated at all or confused you more.

(-_-)
BTW: Will PM you on this very interesting indicator of yours I am testing -----> doing good but need to find a way to "speed" it up in terms of display timing.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Mundu19

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:37 am 6n (or H4) b) observe that the intraday array accumulates in 6n and ultimately all elements align with 6n to establish equilibrium at a level in specifically the KSO and in
(n), 2n -5n and 6n. If we call them sets a, b, and c

the n - 5n opposite in colour to 6n (in-phase retrace), but direction is not changed until 6n changes.
But the point I stress is that 6n and 6n alone = Inverse On/Fluctuant On.

(-_-)
which n is the 1hr?
i was just trying to replicate the patterns you showed earlier in all possible ways for green and red

i didnt make that indicator btw i found it in a member called tankk's thread from forexfactory
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Chickenspicy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:49 am which n is the 1hr?
i was just trying to replicate the patterns you showed earlier in all possible ways for green and red

i didnt make that indicator btw i found it in a member called tankk's thread from forexfactory
Yes combinatorial analysis though not sure it is so helpful if you understand what I am trying to say. Which set is H1 in? Obvious 2n to 5n (h1) is = 5n.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Chickenspicy

I prefer to trade the 1hr & scalp, it is much much simpler
And to use this for alerts because its a point to point basis hence
The name Point and figure / xo

Dont really need lucky reversal / arrzz although maybe for larger swings one could
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

regit wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:33 am I think that for everyone that is struggling to find a trading strategy, read The Orbit Playbook(Scalper).pdf. The first step is merely VIEWING two timeframes for a point match. The second step is looking at the n partion of the KSO, and if it is in the proper position, check 4 other objects to see that they are in agreement. That is all there is to finding an entry. No interpretation required. Each object agrees or it does not: It's black and white red and green. :)

Then there can be a third step, the exit. And there is also a simple one: Look for the M1 M(5) semaphore to draw AND for the KSO n partition to have moved to the + or the - row.

If you can understand and do this scalping successfully several times, then it should be much easier to understand The Orbit Playbook and Orbit Proplay.
After actually making an entry (see this post) with real money based strictly on what is in the scalping document, as summarized in the above post, it is clear that many other factors must be evaluated that are not mentioned in the document. So before attempting to make any trades that you dare to post, be sure that you have acheived "Master of Orbit the Tool" status so that you can be sure that you will have a winning outcome and be able to expalin and justify your decision making according to precepts and principles of Orbit the Tool.

regit wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:23 pm
I don't claim to be an Orbit master (we have one Master), but here my two BTC trades today. Unfortunately, I didn't have time for the morning upward rally (when it started yesterday at the end of the trading day, I had a deep night). And I had to exit the second trade early because I'm getting into the night now (the downward moving will continue for some time). However, the day was good...

These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
Chickenspicy