Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

here is better xo that is not based on ma of price like the previous
much better signals if paired 4hr with 1hr
i make sure 6n and 5n are together because ive seen 6n switch up right after the kso went down
so the 5n is what did that
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:38 am I don't claim to be an Orbit master (we have one Master), but here my two BTC trades today. Unfortunately, I didn't have time for the morning upward rally (when it started yesterday at the end of the trading day, I had a deep night). And I had to exit the second trade early because I'm getting into the night now (the downward moving will continue for some time). However, the day was good...

Nice one!

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, ImpLaNT, Woodyz

Giangyforex wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:18 pm Sorry guys someone know why Orbit appears in this mode on my Mt4 ? :(
The adviser does not work. This may be due to several reasons, for example, you are using an old version of Orbit that has expired. Try downloading the latest versions given by Samm here...

viewtopic.php?p=1295519011#p1295519011

viewtopic.php?p=1295519324#p1295519324

P.S... If this does not solve the problem, then the adviser most likely can't load price data for your instrument. In this case, you will have to delete all data in the directory \\MT4 Data Folder\History, so that the adviser can load it on its own. Let me give you a little advice. Use Orbit on a clean terminal. Use the portable version of MT4. In this case, Orbit performance will be the most stable.

These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 4):
Giangyforex, Jackson Doh, Darkdoji, solarian