Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

kvak wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:04 am Heiken Ashi APB (Average Price Bars) for MT4 with MA Cross

Yesterday i started this version with cross ma...
It is APB heiken ashi with channel (wick are colored with break of this channel ).
I will made version with supertrend too...
Heiken Ashi APB with SuperTrend MA on main chart

And here is HA apb filtered with supertrend....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
yoki, hqyhqy, sylvester21, RedEye, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy

kvak wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:04 am Heiken Ashi APB (Average Price Bars) for MT4 with MA Cross

Yesterday i started this version with cross ma...
It is APB heiken ashi with channel (wick are colored with break of this channel ).
I will made version with supertrend too...
Hello, kvak.can't you completely turn off the colors of candles? Can you separate the colors of candles and wick? Thank you!

hqyhqy wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:05 pm Hello, kvak.can't you completely turn off the colors of candles? Can you separate the colors of candles and wick? Thank you!
Heiken Ashi APB (Average Price Bars) for MT4 with MA Cross with Separate Colors for Wicks & Candlesticks

Hello, I added separate colors for wick and candles, also found my bug that menu for hide candles hide only wicks, now it is working.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
hqyhqy, RodrigoRT7, AleIcs

hqyhqy wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:43 pm Thank you for your efforts, very good! Can we still use this as a filtering condition?! Trend direction+force index avgs (ms+mtf+alerts+arrows+btn), I think this is better.
Heiken Ashi APB with Trend Direction & Force Index MA on main chart

Hello, this TDFI is made by Mrtools and dont know how close is my TDFI.
But made this version.
TDFI is made like a dotted line printed on MA line. MA period or type dont affect TDFI direction and if it bothers you, simply hide it.
Test it....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
hqyhqy, Woodyz, Jimmy, josi, RodrigoRT7, Krunal Gajjar, AleIcs, galaxy

kvak wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:29 am Hello, this TDFI is made by Mrtools and dont know how close is my TDFI.
But made this version.
TDFI is made like a dotted line printed on MA line. MA period or type dont affect TDFI direction and if it bothers you, simply hide it.
Test it....
Hello, thank you for your efforts. It was completed so quickly.
I really like it. This is the indicator I have always wanted. Because I have been using both your and Mrtools indicator, now you combine them together, which is more intuitive and amazing.
Thank you!
These users thanked the author hqyhqy for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, kvak

Mod for heiken ashi candles, dont know how close it to TV version and how good is original settings.
Plot heiken ashi with 3 moving averages and its ribbon.
Request post is HERE

EDIT: Here si new version CLICK.
In old version some averages have error and dont showing...sorry for problems...
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, Woodyz, dmnik, hqyhqy, Jimmy, juantrader

kvak wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:13 am Mod for heiken ashi candles, dont know how close it to TV version and how good is original settings.
Plot heiken ashi with 3 moving averages and its ribbon.
THANK YOU KVAK it is very close only small difference can be noticed
80% chop gone
i want to make strategy with it
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
kvak
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters