Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

mrtools wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:39 am Made a little change not sure if it did any good but trying it on a 1-minute chart now and no error.
Dear programmer, do you remember me? I sought your help before, hoping that you could assist me in compiling an indicator code written in Pine Script programming language for the TradingView platform. Our communication was limited, and perhaps I did not express myself clearly. However, I have now found it. I downloaded and tried it, and it is astonishingly similar to the indicator I wanted to describe. I have identified the difference - can you help me make a modification? Please change the RSI to the stochastic oscillator. This might be the ideal tool I have been looking for.

Dear programmer, I have used an AI translator to translate the logic of an indicator on TradingView. I hope this can help you improve it. The following code is a TradingView script used for applying Heikin Ashi candlestick chart with different oscillators.

The script defines several input parameters:

- `src0`: Data source, defaulting to the closing price.
- `ch`: Chosen oscillator, defaulting to "Fisher". Other options include "RSI", "Stoch", "CCI", and so on.
- `period`: Primary period used to calculate the range of four periods.
- `variab`: Percentage of variability around the primary period.

Different functions are used in the script to calculate various oscillators, such as Fisher Transform, Inverse Fisher Transform of RSI, RSI Stoch, CCI, CMO, MFI, MOM, and WPR. The selected oscillator depends on the value chosen by the user in the `ch` input.

The script also includes an `HA` function used to calculate the opening price, high price, low price, and closing price of the Heikin Ashi candlestick chart.

Finally, the script plots the Heikin Ashi candlestick chart and draws midline, upper horizontal line, lower horizontal line, lower limit line, and upper limit line on the chart.

sadd wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:24 am Dear programmer, do you remember me? I sought your help before, hoping that you could assist me in compiling an indicator code written in Pine Script programming language for the TradingView platform. Our communication was limited, and perhaps I did not express myself clearly. However, I have now found it. I downloaded and tried it, and it is astonishingly similar to the indicator I wanted to describe. I have identified the difference - can you help me make a modification? Please change the RSI to the stochastic oscillator. This might be the ideal tool I have been looking for.
This is a stochastic oscillator of heiken ashi, all is the same as the rsi version except now using stochastic and heiken ashi stochastic for the candles.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
kvak, Krunal Gajjar, yoki

sadd wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:55 am Dear programmer, I have used an AI translator to translate the logic of an indicator on TradingView. I hope this can help you improve it. The following code is a TradingView script used for applying Heikin Ashi candlestick chart with different oscillators.

The script defines several input parameters:

- `src0`: Data source, defaulting to the closing price.
- `ch`: Chosen oscillator, defaulting to "Fisher". Other options include "RSI", "Stoch", "CCI", and so on.
- `period`: Primary period used to calculate the range of four periods.
- `variab`: Percentage of variability around the primary period.

Different functions are used in the script to calculate various oscillators, such as Fisher Transform, Inverse Fisher Transform of RSI, RSI Stoch, CCI, CMO, MFI, MOM, and WPR. The selected oscillator depends on the value chosen by the user in the `ch` input.

The script also includes an `HA` function used to calculate the opening price, high price, low price, and closing price of the Heikin Ashi candlestick chart.

Finally, the script plots the Heikin Ashi candlestick chart and draws midline, upper horizontal line, lower horizontal line, lower limit line, and upper limit line on the chart.
To make what is described for the separate window candles would need a function that defines the high, low, open, close for all the indicators combined, not sure how to do it with them combined like that.

kvak wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:01 am In this indicator, the arrows have several logics to choose from and I don't see any error (I don't know if you chose the right type to display) ...and this code is not very readable for me, if you want I will make a new one. Write exactly what you need and when to show the arrows...
Just wait for the arrows to appear after the candle is over, otherwise the screen will be filled with arrows. Can you understand? Haha, the translation issue is difficult to articulate.
If possible, add SuperTrend cci (mtf) as a filter without any changes after the arrow appears.Thank you.

hqyhqy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:37 pm Just wait for the arrows to appear after the candle is over, otherwise the screen will be filled with arrows. Can you understand? Haha, the translation issue is difficult to articulate.
If possible, add SuperTrend cci (mtf) as a filter without any changes after the arrow appears.Thank you.
Heiken Ashi APB (Average Price Bars) for MT4 with MA Cross

Yesterday i started this version with cross ma...
It is APB heiken ashi with channel (wick are colored with break of this channel ).
I will made version with supertrend too...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 11):
Chickenspicy, mrtools, hqyhqy, thomdel, yoki, Krunal Gajjar, Jimmy, FXSurf, Skyold, sylvester21, galaxy