Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

global wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:42 pm Hi all,

I thoroughly searched the forum without success for an MQ4 Murrey Math lines indicator that draws not only the Murrey Math lines based on the current bar but that can also automatically draw the historical MM lines as shown in the screenshot below of the murrey_math_fixperiod.mq5 mq5 indicator that does this. Can someone please let me know if there is an mq4 indicator that can do this and if not, then can someone please convert the murrey_math_fixperiod.mq5 indicator below to mq4? Thank you very much and God bless.

Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

JB4417 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:17 am Is there a script or any other way to rearrange your indicator subwindows without having to delete the indicators and replace them back on the chart? This seems like a simple thing that should be in Mt4
Do your chart how you want it and save as template name, then you can pull up any chart you want then click on your template.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

Dear Mr.Tools, please help me to add the button. . I can't add it myself. . .
gratitude
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

kvak wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:59 am Hello, is not THIS same?
Thanks Dear kvak, please forgive me for not knowing that a button version already exists. .