Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

I think that for everyone that is struggling to find a trading strategy, read The Orbit Playbook(Scalper).pdf. The first step is merely VIEWING two timeframes for a point match. The second step is looking at the n partion of the KSO, and if it is in the proper position, check 4 other objects to see that they are in agreement. That is all there is to finding an entry. No interpretation required. Each object agrees or it does not: It's black and white red and green. :)

Then there can be a third step, the exit. And there is also a simple one: Look for the M1 M(5) semaphore to draw AND for the KSO n partition to have moved to the + or the - row.

If you can undersand and do this scalping successfully several times, then it should be much easier to understand The Orbit Playbook and Orbit Proplay.
These users thanked the author regit for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Darkdoji, hesam-moon

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

hesam-moon wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:22 am Hi Professor, I hope you have a great day. You are absolutely right. In any case, Orbit shows the best signal. In the last screenshot you sent, I noticed an interesting indicator. Is it used for Trail Stop Loss? I mean the yellow line.
No I merely use it to demarcate space (stop bands though but the thing with indicators they do not always work well in their advertised functions but can serve incredibly well in other ways they may not have been intended for). Cheers

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
regit, hesam-moon

One thing about this post is see how we deformed things so that the entry low seen for all TF is a definite pattern across all of them so that it is an exact entry cue easy on the eyes to recognize and also so sure you can load it with spice (huge lot size), every time you see it because its meaning is clear and stable. So math is it and in this trader friendly kind of mathematics which is incredibly complicated to do by hand you can do simply by your eyes. viewtopic.php?p=1295519859#p1295519859

(-_-)

PS: Talking about the Indicator from @Chickenspicey. So again fractal = sameness in time.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
hesam-moon, Chickenspicy, regit

Darkdoji wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:11 am One thing about this post is see how we deformed things so that the entry low seen for all TF is a definite pattern across all of them so that it is an exact entry cue easy on the eyes to recognize and also so sure you can load it with spice (huge lot size), every time you see it because its meaning is clear and stable. So math is it and in this trader friendly kind of mathematics which is incredibly complicated to do by hand you can do simply by your eyes. viewtopic.php?p=1295519859#p1295519859

(-_-)

PS: Talking about the Indicator from @Chickenspicey. So again fractal = sameness in time.
Professor, thank you for the guidance
These users thanked the author hesam-moon for the post:
Darkdoji

Chickenspicy wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:22 am I put the fluctuant on for green
And inverse on for red

This must mean the upcoming semaphore landing position

If i understand correctly
The flow orbs is ranks amongst the pivots
The range arrow is the history amongst the semaphores that respected the pivots
The fractal patterns show the current disposition for the next semaphore and pivot

The pivot weight dot and price action are marking the spacial direction of highs and lows in these places
:think: that would mean the kso is the entry signal , paired with a cci makes easier to read

Not sure about the cyclicality, power, spike event arrow and bottom right bullet other than for huge momentum swings
CONFUSION CENTRAL
I hope you got it now, else read the books (Playbook, Scalper and ProPlay). It is simple really as most will find (a few will never get it, too scared for their minds to accept such a possibilities as the tool offers is real and continue to dwell in scarecrow land). But those who do get transformed from believers in "technical" scarecrows and horrible conspiracy theories to strategic traders trading in risk-free space and making stable income, (even growing wealth (pros)). It is not easy at first because it is a different kind of space - chaos, and those used to risky space and therefore driven by fear always (rather than knowledge of the space), will lag very badly. And that is a pity. Think what you can do in risk-free space, e.g. you can make scalable trades (ever heard of that? ever tried it?). Lets say you are scared and unsure like any trader from time to time a) you match 2 points or even simply trade directly from a H4 pivot. You just wait for for 1) The (n) Signal Set On. 2) See it you trade direction and then 3) keep your eyes for Global Inverse On (6n Fractal Pattern) - see it? Then you simply move stop to base pivot and extend your TP. You have scaled into the a main trade - the market is trending - so you scaled your trade for more money at the same risk (zero). Simple! Nowhere in trading do you have a "system" that scales you into a higher trade/scale that easy - can't do it. Only the correct model of the market can. So yes it is new but depends on you and what you want but you cannot disprove it. It is real, it changes the way markets can be traded forever. And this is just a Prototype think "what does he mean?".

Something I found really funny in your post first time I saw it ---> SOMETHING ABOUT CCI-----> listen bro unless the trader knows more than his favorite indicator he cannot survive chaos. CCI? What does it know? Listen, in mathematics they use the Lyapunov Exponent to measure for chaos in space, but do you know how that exponent actually works? It measures for the rate of bit destruction. The space is violent bro not something a normal curve type tool can read ahead because from what I have just said there is no tomorrow in chaos only now. CCI can only lag events and it corrects nothing to nothing (regardless of the intelligence behind the thought of using it or similar tools that way). The problem is in all indicators so which will correct to which when all have the same distribution of signals and Mandelbrot has proved that distribution alien to markets. But all is well that ends well!

The Crow (-_-)
hesam-moon, Chickenspicy

I entered this buy trade on GBPUSD using the Scalping system. Price is in a very narrow range, so space is not stretching much on M1. You can see how the H4 white i-HighLow is squeezed.
Because H4 has a recent A(3) pivot, I have an up bias.

1. At the white vertical, M1 has an M(5) low pivot matched to H1 Y(2) low pivot: I look for a buy setup.
2. Trigger with 5 objects in agreement:
KSO n = positioned in the R row.
Range Low= green up arow.
Spot Trades Orbot Spot = Buy up arrow in a green spot.
Cyclicality n = green.
Trade Risk = red (Risky to sell).

Buy entry at the green dotted vertical on M1.

I have an expectation that the M1 will paint an M(5) high that is a point match with an H1 Y(2). This would result in the H1 Y(2) making a cycle of 1-2-3 up-down-up, which has the POSSIBILITY of drawing an A(3) matching point as well. So at some point, price needs to go above the latest H1 Y(2) high, which makes that a possible take profit if the KSO partition n has not yet reached the + row.

Because H1 has G(4) low pivot matched with an H4 low A(3) pivot, I expect price to stay above this low during all of the cycling that will occur as the price goes up to a G(4) high pivot on H1. So that low is my inital stop loss.

Note that before my entry, there is on M1 a G(4) high pivot calling for a G(4) low pivot. I think it is likely that price will be below my entry (trade in floating drawdown) when the G(4) is drawn, so I will look for another buy entry then.
These users thanked the author regit for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, Chickenspicy

regit wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:13 am I entered this buy trade on GBPUSD using the Scalping system.

a) You are trading from a H4 "saddle" (whitehead high returned whitehead low) b) The state of the system at trade = FLE, Global fluctuant on c) base value = A (3) is a prepriced trade so check your expectations exactly by looking up the expected economic reward in the match matrix (ProPlay book). It is a good trade with good expectations and hope you manage it well - do not jump out due some irrational fear of reversal, reference screenface well to react and note there will be truncations given the base value so decide how you want to play. It is probably the easiest trading apparatus to use on earth and nothing complex most things have been done so just Use your mind constructively - to scale into a rally, and then decide additions for the run. Simple but sophisticated high reward trading I would argue done correctly.

The Crow (-_-)
regit, Chickenspicy

is there anyway you could ask the moderators to include a link on the first page to the latest version of orbit and the readable files? this would be very helpful, thanks

page 94 - until now links
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters