Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

I put the fluctuant on for green
And inverse on for red

This must mean the upcoming semaphore landing position

If i understand correctly
The flow orbs is ranks amongst the pivots
The range arrow is the history amongst the semaphores that respected the pivots
The fractal patterns show the current disposition for the next semaphore and pivot

The pivot weight dot and price action are marking the spacial direction of highs and lows in these places
:think: that would mean the kso is the entry signal , paired with a cci makes easier to read

Not sure about the cyclicality, power, spike event arrow and bottom right bullet other than for huge momentum swings
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

PS: Also read with the Playbook scalper in mind - makes it clearer and simple to understand/apply. Also we explained in the Orbit Playbook our signalling. It is new in the sense that we do not depend on a single crossover like everyone else does or at least most so called systems do. A good thing is to revisit the Playbook and review our thoughts on signaling, as well as think about what "synchrony" - convergence/divergence does to timing and accuracy. It is important to know the basis of things and to keep off of tenebrific and otherwise apophenic notions of the market. Market dynamics as understood by science also does not support the notion of "manipulation" and other such conspiracy theories - driving sentiment. Facing any skill deficits one has, plus updating ones knowledge about how chaotic space deforms all it comes in contact with can be so edifying.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19

hesam-moon wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:03 pm Hi Sam, I hope you have a great day. What do you think is the best time frame for Orbit? :)
Hey brother, why not try what @Chickenspicy is trying to do so far with very mixed results. You trade with a particular indicator which you can place in a standard Orbit template. Could you not match your signals on M30 with Orbit signals in the latest books (the scalper and the one posted today)? I mean you can take your new signalling to be matches of your signal and Orbit's and see if may be that helps overall results in your use and understanding of both? Just curios.

(-_-)

Darkdoji wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:13 pm Hey brother, why not try what @Chickenspicy is trying to do so far with very mixed results. You trade with a particular indicator which you can place in a standard Orbit template. Could you not match your signals on M30 with Orbit signals in the latest books (the scalper and the one posted today)? I mean you can take your new signalling to be matches of your signal and Orbit's and see if may be that helps overall results in your use and understanding of both? Just curios.

(-_-)
Hi Professor, I hope you have a great day. You are absolutely right. In any case, Orbit shows the best signal. In the last screenshot you sent, I noticed an interesting indicator. Is it used for Trail Stop Loss? I mean the yellow line.