Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Chickenspicy wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:29 pm maybe i suck at seeing the future but
all i can see is the present trades
I do not see any trades past, present or future and that is because (I think), you are not using the standard template which is why you have problems at all. Use the standard template designed so a 10 year old can make meaning of the trade space at once in of terms a) Semaphore points, b) location of price on the MRI map and c) the ability to match points across time frames. What you have up now has to meaning at all to me. Actually thought your screenshot was from another thread.

(-_-)

What I listed above are the factors you need to relate so if you do not have them on screen then of course we are in different worlds dancing to different songs (do you dance?). BTW: Why do you NOT read the Playbook (Scalper) the book with a colored facing (not any other). It will not take you 10 minutes and that way you can compare what you are doing with the two things you need to do get your trading on -----------> you are behaving like you scared to find something so simple you start making money today and consistently too. But why are you afraid of proving the simplicity of Orbit to yourself? Baffles me.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, regit

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Chickenspicy wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:29 pm maybe i suck at seeing the future but
BTW: The signals you are getting from the indicator you are using as shown on M1 gives out poorly spaced and completely misplaced signals compared to Orbit signals - just many useless suggestions which is why trading is so tough for the people that depend on such. On the Orbit template you are looking for 2 types of semaphore heads G (4) and M (5) and these isolate trades correctly timed and spaced such that a user makes maybe 10 times more money and far less losses than your indicator allows because they are random and extremely poor to use for consistent wins (in fact impossible from my experience with normal curve type tools such as you have deployed). Dump that thing and use the standard template the market is non normal you cannot use that thing you are using and expect to make sense of anything. Cheers

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Jedidiah

ItalianTrader wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:23 pm Live Gold Morning scalp.
Matching M1 magenta to H1 black + .
Green line is where i entered the trade

H1 perspective
Looks like you have become expert in 2 days and some people are still struggling with the simplicity of Orbit scalps? Maybe you need to explain to such people how simple, straightforward it is; does not take more than a day or two to master for a lifetime of stable income. Your trades are great.

(-_-)

PS: Again can you see your screenshot indicates at the Gold Pivot low you entered a "Saddle" move on the strange attractor you are trading? See how constant the "shape" of the market is? This is true on all market scales (proof? See H1 is also trading a "Saddle"). Good job.
ItalianTrader, Chickenspicy

Darkdoji wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:42 pm BTW: The signals you are getting from the indicator you are using as shown on M1 gives out poorly spaced and completely misplaced signals compared to Orbit signals - just many useless suggestions which is why trading is so tough for the people that depend on such. On the Orbit template you are looking for 2 types of semaphore heads G (4) and M (5) and these isolate trades correctly timed and spaced such that a user makes maybe 10 times more money and far less losses than your indicator allows because they are random and extremely poor to use for consistent wins (in fact impossible from my experience with normal curve type tools such as you have deployed). Dump that thing and use the standard template the market is non normal you cannot use that thing you are using and expect to make sense of anything. Cheers

(-_-)
Hi Sam, I hope you have a great day. What do you think is the best time frame for Orbit? :)

hesam-moon wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:03 pm Hi Sam, I hope you have a great day. What do you think is the best time frame for Orbit? :)
Simple question and I am having a hard time answering because we do not think of time frame in the usual sense in Orbit. But to explain fully will complicate matters. However, notice that the Orbit Screenface is the same no matter the market window. That is the way we think of time frames ----> market windows.

In other words, no matter which window of the market you trade from you are looking at the same price action on a different scale or resolution. Why? Because that is how markets work - as fractals in time. And so at any resolution it is the same thing you at different levels of detail. However, M1 will have more pivots (semaphores), than M5 and M5 more than M15, etc and since pivots are our trade points the best window depends on style and convenience. For instance your indicator as currently set works on M30 best. If you depend on that indicator in your strategy then M30 is a good window. A scalper might split screens to M1 and H4 and someone interested in the long-term (so-called position trader), may be looking at movement in WK1. So depends on the trader. I hope you understand.
(-_-)
regit, Mundu19

Looked at this again and the signals are not as bad as I thought and might in fact distribute quite well so I withdraw my initial sentiments and would now like to take a closer look. Could you please share the arrow signal? Also I like the looks of the RSi . Think you already posted will also look at it.

(-_-)