Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

hesam-moon wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:02 am Hello brother. The indicator that I sent is not comparable to Orbit in any way. I read Ashob's mathematics, I know the story of Mandelrite, and I sent this indicator just to familiarize myself with 123 patterns. Otherwise, Orbit is very effective and excellent for me. Orbit is absolutely a miracle. <3
Was not comparing it to Orbit but in checking it out I used Orbit that is why I mention Orbit at all and frankly I appreciate very much. Cheers my brother.

(-_-)

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:41 am

okay banks use volume and have been for years, not sure if you're aware of it
it is not a technical indicator it is real orders of people in the markets , it is money flow
you cannot use it in mt4 , only certain softwares you can pay for this information, ticks are all you get in mt4

so how do you replicate?
you find gaps that are similar impulses - thats why you hear of ict traders using fair value gaps
but really its just the same representation as an imbalance in orderflow

when price is not in a state of push or pull from these orderblocks the market will continue to flow until a strong match or resistance in these orders has changed
imbalance is one signal ,
another is volume turnover just because a candle went up 500 orders/ticks/ doesnt mean it will continue to move that way if the candle still closes the opposite direction
because the lot sizes are another factor which cannot be expressed because of dark pools, and pending orders
markets are decentralized and derivatives in currency so orderflow makes up only roughly 70% but thats plenty for banks to consistently rake money without fuss

the zig zag and flow line do a good job of expressing this and certainly can predict some, 50/50 however less than real volume which is order flow actual numbers

it is the best alert probably , fractals too slow and common
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, ppinto
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

This is general and not to overstate matters ------------------> think of Elliot Waves, Harmonics, Gann, etc and how hopelessly complex and unprofitable they are. Of course traders swear by them and claim bragging rights for knowing them at all but will never show you statements from trading them. But we are taking a different tack because we spent our money all of it developing the ideas (it is not an MA crossover so it cost money to build I trade from a 9 screen custom built trading console on which I do the modelling - that is not cheap in pounds not to talk of converting cost to local currency), and will only feel rewarded if people profit by what we have done unlike the stuff mentioned above. We are telling stories about chaos not steps to trading and so we give you all the information you need to understand the basis of our trading then.

A) We put everything we tell you into a tool so you would not have to work thing yourself.
B) Then next we give you books that you can keep and reference to keep understanding consistent with experience
C) Then we developed clear trading steps Inverse On H4 trade ----------> TP next pivot.
Match M1 to any of H1 or H4 pivots and on n Signal Set trade -----------> TP next pivot
d) What trading systems can be simpler. Show me any trading system on earth that you know that is a single step apart from Orbit? Or 2
steps apart from Orbit Scalp which promises trading ranges as much a 2000 points where available?

Lets not kid ourselves those who want to benefit do not see complexity and they go for it and frankly those who see any complexity in what we are doing are not ready to trade chaos because as above uncontradicted facts stand a charge of complexity is unfair. Do check what we have here before you come to the conclusion that because we call it math it has to be complex. It is not complex -------> see below and that is all the information you have to manage in the main (and for scalping lookup the scalp book).

(-_-)

How is any of that complex? In what we have below we are saying when you see a pivot low or high (with your own eyes) in H4 and signs change as below trade and follow development with yours and the Screenface. How does that spell complexity ------------------> incredulity, may be but NOT complexity.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Mundu19

Chickenspicy wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:59 am okay banks use volume and have been for years, not sure if you're aware of it
it is not a technical indicator it is real orders of people in the markets , it is money flow
you cannot use it in mt4 , only certain softwares you can pay for this information, ticks are all you get in mt4

so how do you replicate?
you find gaps that are similar impulses - thats why you hear of ict traders using fair value gaps
but really its just the same representation as an imbalance in orderflow

when price is not in a state of push or pull from these orderblocks the market will continue to flow until a strong match or resistance in these orders has changed
imbalance is one signal ,
another is volume turnover just because a candle went up 500 orders/ticks/ doesnt mean it will continue to move that way if the candle still closes the opposite direction
because the lot sizes are another factor which cannot be expressed because of dark pools, and pending orders
markets are decentralized and derivatives in currency so orderflow makes up only roughly 70% but thats plenty for banks to consistently rake money without fuss

the zig zag and flow line do a good job of expressing this and certainly can predict some, 50/50 however less than real volume which is order flow actual numbers

it is the best alert probably , fractals too slow and common
Impressed by the information and quite frankly interested to know more (which is why I asked for some profile). Frankly, if you told us more about how to use the tool around this exactly I personally will trial it and see how it fits in with Orbit for me (based on whatever advice you give). So thank you and lets do it. We learn everyday and you clearly got good knowledge but have not projected that until now you have opened up and made the thread more interesting. Tell us more --------> what more do we need to know? How do we use it or interpret the data etc. DO IT MAN you are helping us that way and so we decide for ourselves what to do.

Thank you,

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Chickenspicy

Darkdoji wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:34 am
sure
the flow line reminds me of the hodrick prescott filter which was a data smoothing technique from the 90s for macro economics
however that one for mt4 repaints to fit the current reading of price

these settings i find are the best on 1m chart
i however must read the fractals you provided to confirm the changes in hypothetical volume

this is the most up to date version of the indicator , alerts dont seem to show not sure why
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

Chickenspicy wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:44 am sure
the flow line reminds me of the hodrick prescott filter which was a data smoothing technique from the 90s for macro economics
however that one for mt4 repaints to fit the current reading of price

these settings i find are the best on 1m chart
i however must read the fractals you provided to confirm the changes in hypothetical volume

this is the most up to date version of the indicator , alerts dont seem to show not sure why
Yes I did some order flow research at a point I understand the concept of Order flow but how does this fit into how Orbit works? Would be interesting because there is nothing that is not modeled into Orbit it is the market equation which means all valid patterns of flow - anything in the market stream must time to Orbits pattern nothing adds information to Orbit and Orbit can be drilled for all kinds of information we cannot otherwise obtain. Not expressed on the prototype because its MT4 this is one reason why I am so sure the Cloud Version will be such a deal for traders, so -------------> This is how you trade Orbit a) There is a pivot scaled to H4 (for logic outside of the idea time frame) b) once sighted with our eyes we wait for a specific signal 6n Inverse On. We enter the trade on trigger and TP at an opposite pivot of the same size as the initial value of the flow (of course the larger that value in return, the longer the holding period of the trade and longer the range). Since all Orbit trades are the same pattern Orbit Scalps follow the point to point (see a pivot with your eyes), watch the market reset to turn and on signal enter trade mode. So it all comes to which pinpoint trade a trader takes anywhere any time. The pattern is otherwise the same for all isolate trades or moves. My question is how does your tool fit this pattern. What additional information does it provide that Orbit does not already have? Or turn it around can Orbit confirm the indicators pattern? That is are they the same pattern in time? Would be interesting to understand.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, hesam-moon

Chickenspicy wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:38 am Its a primer thats all i intend to use it for, to alert me before the changes you mentioned occur

and are you saying i should be trading the 4hr fractal pattern on the scalp?
No just saying a scalp or main trade can be taken anywhere. But if you see the Italian Traders scalp he ran it by the book. But frankly when you get used to idea of Orbit you would feel very free taking trades from any frame ---> there is only one market flow so the notion of time frames is just one of those things and can be done away with. Tell you what read my post reply to the Italian Trader and then go through Playbook Scalper and we can talk as I would like to know your views.

Cheers,

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Chickenspicy

Darkdoji wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:54 am No just saying a scalp or main trade can be taken anywhere. But if you see the Italian Traders scalp he ran it by the book. But frankly when you get used to idea of Orbit you would feel very free taking trades from any frame ---> there is only one market flow so the notion of time frames is just one of those things and can be done away with. Tell you what read my post reply to the Italian Trader and then go through Playbook Scalper and we can talk as I would like to know your views.

Cheers,

(-_-)
i get the m & g
but the s m l,
i have no idea how you trade m & g if there is 3 lengths of m & g to be honest
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1