Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

hesam-moon wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:21 pm
It is an interesting indicator and the percentage of error is very low. I always look at it
But you find this with zigzag.
Your entry position is at LH/HLs right !
a different approach of mine :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
commodus, Darkdoji
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Chickenspicy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:04 am Yeah thanks, thats solved some
the range arrow was showing me the long term
i just dont understand the properties of the semafor orbs then
Are they in relation to the mean reversion distances?
They look like they are

I think an alert would be good somewhere for any leading point because when you are expecting an entry you might miss it if you are not watching it for 15m-30m straight (if that is you want pinpoint timing)
A change in the Spot Trades Icon matches scalp trades exactly. This means Spot Trades will change when M1 Pivot = H1 Pivot or H4 pivot at a low or a high and there is a change in direction. This is why it is in the scalp signal set.

So on Spot arrow change we find n KSO moves from a) -n KSO to +n KSO if change is at a low and the inverse b) +n KSO to -n KSO if the change is at a high. Note that such changes (a) and b)) can occur for Inverse On in (H4) and (H1) and H4 Fluctuant On (H4) and (H1) (price is in an in-phase pullback and will resume in direction on new pivot).

This means a high frequency of changes for different ranges of moves at different times and therefore a high frequency of alerts if used and MT4 alerts are not soft or nice at all, but really noisy and jarring and (from experience), distracting for traders focusing on longer term trades (i.e. M1 Pivot = H4 Pivot). The tool is not designed for just scalpers and longer-term traders will get distracted by such high frequency of alerts and even confused enough to make unforced errors - e.g. getting out of moves or entering moves unintentionally.

In the design of the tool the focus is on the Cloud Version which is implemented in a far, far more sophisticated environment ( absolutely ahead of the MT4 environment), and there alerts will be implemented visually (plus or minus sound which will be soft and very nice and based on user selection from a programable set of user selected prompts). So there we expect ONLY none intrusive alerts by really unique visuals and sounds based on the users taste. I am a recording artist (singer/song writer), that considers MT4 alerts an abuse of sound and really I hate them and since this is just the prototype and given the lack of controls in MT4 (alert on and off is not good enough for me), there will be no alerts provided for now until the Cloud Version which will for instance allow a user set alerts for (M1 Pivot = H4 pivot) among other unique in-trade events that he may wish to be notified about. A long statement but hope you understand.

The second point is that there can be NO single Icon upon which to depend because that is not how markets work - markets are inductive and a trader that relies on a single so-called signal (e.g. MA crossover), will sustain serial losses because the market is inductive and MA crosses (and other such cues), are true or false depending on market Topology and market conditions which does not make for neat reliance on a single (once off), signalling. Hence the notion of inductive signalling based on convergence divergence of the variable on a single point or away from a single point across the feed (time frames).

I know traders hold all kinds of beliefs about what is true or false of what they call a “market.” And everyone thinks they are right and are therefore very defensive of their beliefs. Here we use mathematics to show indisputably what a market is and how it works - we have no voodoo like assumptions as they do in most other methods which are completely ignorant of market dynamics and are completely invalidated by the science of Complex Dynamical Systems (CDS) under which the studies of Chaos theory and fractal geometry falls. Therefore, based on the science we know for certain that the most accurate and dependable signalling in a chaotic system such as the market is resolved most accurately by the notion of "Oscillator Synchrony". The problem is that other methods are so uninformed and tenebrific they have caused traders to expect "simplicity" based on false the false premises they offer as "truth". But if traders think and reason with the basis of our setup -----------> they will find them well founded, true in practice and incredibly effective. That should be an incentive to listen to and try to understand where we are coming from rather than imagine they can mix existing methods with a science based offering like the tool. This is why we have said unless traders understand our premise (LOGIC), they cannot use the tool to any effect not because it is difficult to use but because they are impervious to new ideas no matter how valid. They are simply luddites and luddites are rarely ever rewarded when a valid and fundamental change is taking place.

(-_-)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Chickenspicy