Re: PENGUIN (Aim Real Target) Trend Trading

ffsss wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:16 pm I am thinking maybe the lag is because the template uses some of the mt4 base indicator (i deleted most of them).
Could it be? Is it only me that lags with this version?
uhm maybe depend of your pc power , i use us30 m5 m15 and H1 on my pc and its an old I7 with 8gb ram , and i have set the max bar on mt4 to 5000, try :)
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

I have created this M15 template for someone that dont like to use the Tma Band and are confused from his repaint , in this Template, you can enable or disable the Tma , use it with the Kvak channel , use the 2dot candles , and also i have added the Channel and G-Ma mode ;) .

P.s: if its appear slow on your pc soon i ask kvak some mods for this :)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 4):
eduarescobar, thomdel, dio889, Mrs.Watanabe
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Giangyforex wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:11 am I have created this M15 template for someone that dont like to use the Tma Band and are confused from his repaint , in this Template, you can enable or disable the Tma , use it with the Kvak channel , use the 2dot candles , and also i have added the Channel and G-Ma mode ;) .

P.s: if its appear slow on your pc soon i ask kvak some mods for this :)

possible have to m5 too?