Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

dio889 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:37 pm as the second point repaint too , how u take the trade with this set?
All setup that use the 2dot technique like Xard , XXXX , or mine, follow the same rules :

1) Look the Big semafor , wait that it close above or below the Ma
2) wait that the second dot is formed , also wait that it close above or below the Same MA
3) look the candles if confirm with his color make your trade.
4) Make attenzion if the HFT Ma is above or below your trade , if its in your favor you can try to hold the trade , if its against your trade close it when appear an opposite Dot.

5) repeat this forever ;)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 8):
Forexlearner, LJC, TCT_bx, xard777, DaveTrader, juantrader, DaffyTaffy, Erebøs_X
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

dio889 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:37 pm as the second point repaint too , how u take the trade with this set?
Learn ict, don‘t be lazy to rely on indicators.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Giangyforex wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:08 pm All setup that use the 2dot technique like Xard , XXXX , or mine, follow the same rules :

1) Look the Big semafor , wait that it close above or below the Ma
2) wait that the second dot is formed , also wait that it close above or below the Same MA
3) look the candles if confirm with his color make your trade.
4) Make attenzion if the HFT Ma is above or below your trade , if its in your favor you can try to hold the trade , if its against your trade close it when appear an opposite Dot.

5) repeat this forever ;)
Broken English has never been put into words better

ffsss wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:53 am I think you explained how you operate with the doulbe tdi somewhere, could you redirect me to that post?
I suggest to test it more, you will know how to use it. Instead of me telling what rules.
This is the truth. Take the time to learn and practice.
Trading is not that difficult. I've seen everything about indicators.
ICT is the correct way.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

first learn how price action moves/behaves,
identify if there is a trend
use xard indicator as a guide where price will retrace or pullback,
use it to trade from that point.
manage the trade
Attachments
These users thanked the author Neroloft for the post (total 2):
Paddygir, maroka
"That which is, already has been; that which is to be, already has been;"

Jedidiah wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:59 am I suggest to test it more, you will know how to use it. Instead of me telling what rules.
This is the truth. Take the time to learn and practice.
Trading is not that difficult. I've seen everything about indicators.
ICT is the correct way.
No.

Michael Huddlestone (ICT) cannot trade. This is well documented. He made his money through "mentor" schemes.
Theres plenty of critical analysis documents about his "stuff".

Its all made up nonsense for what already existed.