Re: The FNC Greedy System

bounty_hunt3r wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:41 pm Thanks for this. But it seems M5 template is showing the same thing as M15 template.
It opens H1+M15 timeframe, not M15+M5 timeframe.
Hello bounty_hunt3r,

I have rechecked the templates I made and they are different. The M5 template has MagicNumber set to 0 and the M15 template's MagicNumber is 15. The Timeframe setting for each indicator also different. Below are the screenshots of both template files contents showing indicator ma_order parameter differences for your reference.
- -
Also the screenshots of charts if they are loaded correctly.
- Anyone else facing same problem with bounty_hunt3r?
-
bounty_hunt3r wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:41 pm Is the symbol list fixed? I am getting bunch of alert from crypto, sometimes shares or , it is a mess, but thanks anyways.
-
The FNC_dashboard indicator is set to load symbol from Market Watch. If you happen to crypto on your market watch, then it will load them. To prevent this from happening, either you only show what instruments you want in the Market Watch or you set them manually in FNC_dashboard setting: Use Market Watch = false, Symbol list = your list of instruments.
-
-RedEye- -
Hope that helps..

-RedEye-
These users thanked the author RedEye for the post (total 2):
eduarescobar, funchi

ffsss wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:35 pm No i didnt use the installer, i copy/pasted the libraries/indicators/ea etc on each folder.
The template i used is this.
Does it look like this?
The cause of the freeze is most likely that the copy is not done correctly.

Code: Select all

Experts
   |
   +- FNC_dashboard
       |
       +- FNC_dashboard_EA_010.ex4
       +- etc

Files
   |
   +- FNC_dashboard
       |
       +- MarketInfo.txt
       +- StopLoss???.txt
       +- TakeProfit???.txt
       +- TrailingStop???.txt

Indicators
   |
   +- FNC_dashboard
   |   |
   |   +- FNC_dashboard.ex4
   |   +- FNC_dashboard_scheduler.ex4
   |   +- FNC_dashboard_Ind_ms_2nd_Dot.ex4
   |   +- etc
   |
   +- FNC
       |
       +- FNC_Semafor.ex4
       +- FNC_MA_Ribbon.ex4
       +- etc

Libraries
   |
   +- as necessary

templates
   |
   +- FNC Greedy System_???.tpl
   +- FNC Greedy EA System_???.tpl
   +- etc
These users thanked the author funchi for the post:
RedEye
funchi's daughter

[quote=RedEye post_id=1295519178 time=1690214555 user_id=4954870]
Hi all.

These are the templates for RedEye X-Gen.
1. RedEye XGen FNC M5.tpl
- This template will give entry signal based on condition in M5 timeframe.
- It also shows condition in M15 timeframe just for reference (not used for entry).

2. RedEye XGen FNC M15.tpl
- This template will give entry signal based on condition in M15 timeframe.
- It also shows condition in H1 timeframe just for reference (not used for entry).

Hi there mate..........thank you for your effort here. I can see that you noted the template gives an entry.

What about an exit when running along with the EA dashboard
Can you take me through the exit strategy you have in mind for this pls........ Or better still a template that includes the exit.

I would also really appreciate it if you could post or link me to the actual template and indicators used

Thanks in advance RedEye
Attachments
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
funchi

Woodyz wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:01 pm
Hello Woodyz,

I dont trade using EA, therefor I didn't do anything on FNC EA dashboard template. Maybe in the coming days I will test the FNC EA :hug:

You can check the discussion about this in X-Gen trading system thread. RedEye X-Gen is a fork from X-Gen. Here is the link to the initial RedEye X-Gen system setup where you can get all the indicators and template. I will come out with a newer version of RedEye X-Gen very soon. viewtopic.php?p=1295518024#p1295518024

-RedEye-
These users thanked the author RedEye for the post:
funchi

LikeRe: The FNC Greedy System

Hello Woodyz,

I dont trade using EA, therefor I didn't do anything on FNC EA dashboard template. Maybe in the coming days I will test the FNC EA :hug:

You can check the discussion about this in X-Gen trading system thread. RedEye X-Gen is a fork from X-Gen. Here is the link to the initial RedEye X-Gen system setup where you can get all the indicators and template. I will come out with a newer version of RedEye X-Gen very soon. viewtopic.php?p=1295518024#p1295518024

-RedEye-
[/quote]
Thanks Mate for your prompt reply
I thought that was the case......you manually trading, using it for signals.
I think I will wait until you update it.to be fair.

:thumbup:

Hi Funchi
What I have experienced is no trades being opened when the EA button reads operating.
In the past It would open some trades early in the Aussie / Asian session, then nothing during Euro/ London /NY sessions.
I want it to run 24/7 & open trades only when the EA button is pressed to 'Operate' & not open trades when button is pressed to Not Operate.

What am I doing??