Re: The FNC Greedy System

RedEye wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:59 am 1. Set up the FNC Greedy System as usual. Make sure you use the latest FNC version in post #1.
2. Save the RedEye XGen template in the template folder.
3. Open any chart, load the template.

That's it. All indicators needed are already in the latest FNC.

-RedEye-
Could you show how the chart looks? I have had problems with FNC templates not working properly before.

ffsss wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:41 am Could you show how the chart looks? I have had problems with FNC templates not working properly before.
Then I think you should find out how to make FNC works first. If the default templates dont work, then I guess all other templates wont work too. Anyway, this is what it will look like for RedEye XGen FNC M5.tpl
-RedEye-
These users thanked the author RedEye for the post (total 3):
dio889, funchi, eduarescobar

RedEye wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:02 am Hi all.

These are the templates for RedEye X-Gen.
1. RedEye XGen FNC M5.tpl
- This template will give entry signal based on condition in M5 timeframe.
- It also shows condition in M15 timeframe just for reference (not used for entry).

2. RedEye XGen FNC M15.tpl
- This template will give entry signal based on condition in M15 timeframe.
- It also shows condition in H1 timeframe just for reference (not used for entry).

Thanks again Funchi for your awesome dashboard.

-RedEye-

thank you you are awesome

RedEye wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:16 am Then I think you should find out how to make FNC works first. If the default templates dont work, then I guess all other templates wont work too. Anyway, this is what it will look like for RedEye XGen FNC M5.tpl

-RedEye-
hi

i see you did'nt used EA mode , I attached the ea with your templates to see what it looks like.

Funchi's EA mode is fantastic I'm deleted from the few people who are interested in it
These users thanked the author dio889 for the post:
filippo.pascarella

filippo.pascarella wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:07 am Hello funchi and sorry for the translation, perhaps it has already been said but I would like to confirm it; every time a new version of the system comes out it is correct to clean up all the affected directories and install the new version. Then work on indicators, templates etc. that are on the latest version (even if they are less than the previous versions) because the "old" elements are outdated or have been suppressed because they are not functional. Right ? Thank you
Yes.

For installation,
For Windows users, use the installer.
For non-Windows users, copy the file after removing it.

Always use the latest version.
Older versions of "FNC_dashboard" are not able to use the new indicators.
So, use the latest version even if it is inferior to the older version.

As for templates,
older versions can also be used.
If a feature is added, it will work with the default values.
Sometimes parameter names and their comments are changed, but this does not affect the operation.
However, if an older version cannot be used, we will post that in advance.
These users thanked the author funchi for the post:
filippo.pascarella
funchi's daughter

ffsss wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:41 am Could you show how the chart looks? I have had problems with FNC templates not working properly before.
> I have had problems with FNC templates not working properly before.

Our apologies.

Still unresolved?
Which post?

Did you contact us?
What was the problem?
Do you have a screenshot of it?
funchi's daughter

funchi wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:06 am > I have had problems with FNC templates not working properly before.

Our apologies.

Still unresolved?
Which post?

Did you contact us?
What was the problem?
I dont remember if i posted anything here, but i will try again today and post it if i have any problem.

RedEye wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:02 am Hi all.

These are the templates for RedEye X-Gen.
1. RedEye XGen FNC M5.tpl
- This template will give entry signal based on condition in M5 timeframe.
- It also shows condition in M15 timeframe just for reference (not used for entry).

2. RedEye XGen FNC M15.tpl
- This template will give entry signal based on condition in M15 timeframe.
- It also shows condition in H1 timeframe just for reference (not used for entry).

Thanks again Funchi for your awesome dashboard.

-RedEye-
Thanks for this. But it seems M5 template is showing the same thing as M15 template.
It opens H1+M15 timeframe, not M15+M5 timeframe.

Is the symbol list fixed? I am getting bunch of alert from crypto, sometimes shares or , it is a mess, but thanks anyways.

funchi wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:06 am > I have had problems with FNC templates not working properly before.

Our apologies.

Still unresolved?
Which post?

Did you contact us?
What was the problem?
And mt4 freezes after loading the template, had to close an open again.

Only things i didnt use are these, everything else is in the correct folder i think.
Attachments
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post:
funchi

ffsss wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:52 pm And mt4 freezes after loading the template, had to close an open again.

Only things i didnt use are these, everything else is in the correct folder i think.

Unresolved?
Did you use the installer?
Did you copy manually?
Please submit a template.
funchi's daughter