Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

ROI wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:40 pm Arrows ...have to shrink chart all the way in to see arrows, can you check that, thanks.

I just uploaded the indie to eabuilder.com where I built it and none of the indicator buffers have the labels that were programmed into it. sorry about that. thanks for testing it and getting back to me. I'm going to do another version that takes the basic concepts and applies them into an Expert Advisor. Hopefully it works. I will use only the standard build indie's in it so that at least there will be something that works for everyone.

Sincerely (If not inspired to humor)

RauHer

CodeRe: Volume Indicators for MT4

VWAP (Volume Weighted Average Price) Bands update for displaying Weekly & Monthly bands

Got a pm that this wasn't working correctly on weekly and monthly timeframes, this version seems to be better.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
太虚一毫, ParallelNative, Jimmy, vvFish, josi, Jedidiah, Skyold, simon_n3z, alexm, Akela, AleIcs, SijjiN

mrtools wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:07 am VWAP (Volume Weighted Average Price) Bands update for displaying Weekly & Monthly bands

Got a pm that this wasn't working correctly on weekly and monthly timeframes, this version seems to be better.
What this does with the candles turned off is affect the candle colors used with other indicators

mrtools wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:07 am VWAP (Volume Weighted Average Price) Bands update for displaying Weekly & Monthly bands

Dear Mr.Tools, please add a button to it. Grateful
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Woodyz wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:02 pm What this does with the candles turned off is affect the candle colors used with other indicators
Pretty sure I figured it out, when using candles your chart foreground needs to be false, so I added code to do that automatically, not thinking about using another indicator's candles, so with this version if you want to use other candles you need to not only turn these candles off but also turn auto chart foreground off and manually control your chart foreground for the other indicator candles.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
thomdel, Jedidiah, Jimmy, Woodyz, RodrigoRT7, SijjiN

DownloadRe: Volume Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:04 am On/off button added.
hey mr tools
here is an idea to improve this indicator
Vwap Bands If I choose 4 hr TF (from the input), the bands will generate 4 hr bands in each time frame.
Can you improve this indication by presenting a forecasted vertical line that will be drawn before the bands end?
Attachments

mosape wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:43 pm hey mr tools
Vwap Bands If I choose 4 hr TF (from the input), the bands will generate 4 hr bands in each time frame.
Can you improve this indication by presenting a forecasted vertical line that will be drawn before the bands end?
Have no idea how to do that.

mrtools wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:04 am On/off button added.
hello everything is fine? Is there a possibility to put a custom time frame? For example, the OBOS part of a week only starts to become clearer in the middle of the week. However, the monthly vwap seems too much to me too. Therefore, a time frame of 2d (intraday) 2 weeks in swing trade, can help in the bias analysis.

thank you very much, in advance

mosape wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:43 pm hey mr tools
will a vertical timeline set to whatever minutes you want help?

set the horizontal lines colour to 'none' and set the vertical lines to minutes (eg 60, 240, etc).