Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

ffsss wrote:

I used it in a very small (1 point) renko brick, maybe thats why? The first signal is correct, but then it paints more and more arrows for no reason.

After some time:
88FX88 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:03 am Hi Kvak
Is it possible for this indicator to work with renko?
Hi, go to the 1 minute chart you put the renko ea on and reduce the number of history bars down to 5000 - 2000.

You might also need to increase the brick size above one.

Either or both should fix the multiple arrow problem.

kvak wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:35 am I am not offline chart user, but made some quickly test with one rsi candles indy and dont see any multiple arrows...maybe i do something wrong and is missed in code?....
It would be very helpful if you could share how and what you use instead of short posts....
Thank you for your support.
I change the pointer to renko. I will use Rsi(ma) candles 1.1.ex4
Thank you for all your help
One million green pips!
These users thanked the author 88FX88 for the post:
kvak

Ogee wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:41 pm Hi, go to the 1 minute chart you put the renko ea on and reduce the number of history bars down to 5000 - 2000.

You might also need to increase the brick size above one.

Either or both should fix the multiple arrow problem.
Thanks for the hint. I changed the indicator to, RSI without HeikenAshi
I'll do a test and check the arrows.
Thank you and have a nice day with green pips!

CodeRe: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

Heiken Ashi Candles using MACD Coloring

PM request, I replace RSI with MACD calculation and HA candles is colored with this logic.

I little recoded some part and I think that is possible now use this indicator in renko charts. But test it and give me feedback...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 11):
Jonex1995, yoki, thomdel, Krunal Gajjar, Jimmy, josi, talaate, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7, marwilli, michaelB

kvak wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:27 am Heiken Ashi Candles using MACD Coloring

PM request, I replace RSI with MACD calculation and HA candles is colored with this logic.

I little recoded some part and I think that is possible now use this indicator in renko charts. But test it and give me feedback...

the indicator turned out very good, what is the renko indicator you are using?

[quote=kvak post_id=1295518652 time=1689708456 user_id=4930099]
Heiken Ashi Candles using MACD Coloring

Hi Kvak
With this, is it possible to include the levels equivalent to the standard levels normally given in the SW to signify the possible over extension of price.?