Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

TradeXtra wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:36 pm Hello our dear coders,

I want to say a very big thank you for the amazing work you’re doing for our community. We will never be able to pay you back.

Please will any of you be gracious to help us out with the problem we’re having with the EA @funchi made for our community. The EA for the FNC dashboard in this link…
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8475376

The problem is that when the EA places a trade at an entry signal, if you manually close the trade, the EA keeps placing another signal as long as the signal conditions are met. Like in the picture here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295516919#p1295516919
viewtopic.php?p=1295517234#p1295517234

We will want it to place one entry per signal irrespective of whether the trade was closed manually or by another EA. Much like asking an MA indicator to print one arrow at the first instance the candle closes above say 50MA instead of on all the candles above 50 MA.

I have Funchi’s permission to ask you to look into it for us.

I will appreciate if you can do this and will be very happy to provide further clarification.

Once again thank you for your immense work!
Can't promise anything but I'll work on it. Seems doable. If I pull it off I'll upload it as an edit to this post.
Edit: I'm not going to ask for you know what since I don't want to be banned but I can't work on a fix without it. And it's not in the link you provided
These users thanked the author DaffyTaffy for the post (total 2):
TradeXtra, commodus

@ mrtools

Respected Sir,

If possible and if you find this useful for all users : Request you Please Add Option to : TDI_CB_SSA_v1.0
1) Change Colour on zero cross : may be a drop down menu
2) button

This option will enable us to make this current green colour TDI Line :- to 2 colours TDI Line when crossing zero level.

This change colour on zero cross will be beneficial to easily detect that :- TDI Line has crossed zero level line.

Thanks for your Time, efforts, shares.
Thanks a Lot.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, Woodyz

thomdel wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:33 pm @ mrtools

Respected Sir,

If possible and if you find this useful for all users : Request you Please Add Option to : TDI_CB_SSA_v1.0
1) Change Colour on zero cross : may be a drop down menu
2) button

This option will enable us to make this current green colour TDI Line :- to 2 colours TDI Line when crossing zero level.

This change colour on zero cross will be beneficial to easily detect that :- TDI Line has crossed zero level line.

Thanks for your Time, efforts, shares.
Thanks a Lot.
Do you have the source code for that version?