Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:00 am On/off button added.
Hi mrtools,

Sorry to be a bother but I see you've ONLY included the arrows for the RSISignal cross. Unfortunately, I am using the ZeroCross arrows and now the new version does not match up with the previous version.

Would you be able to do a button version with the option to have ALL the various arrow options? If not then at least the zerocross. :)

Thanks a million for all your coding. Helping us all to our million :sweat: :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, Chickenspicy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:24 am Hi mrtools,

Sorry to be a bother but I see you've ONLY included the arrows for the RSISignal cross. Unfortunately, I am using the ZeroCross arrows and now the new version does not match up with the previous version.

Would you be able to do a button version with the option to have ALL the various arrow options? If not then at least the zerocross. :)

Thanks a million for all your coding. Helping us all to our million :sweat: :thumbup:
Traders Dynamic Index Cb SSA Norm with Signal Cross Arrows + Alerts

Added options for signal and or zero cross arrows and alerts.

PS: Requires libSSA.dll file, here.

LikeRe: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:24 am Would you be able to do a button version with the option to have ALL the various arrow options? If not then at least the zerocross. :)
mrtools wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:18 am Added options for signal and or zero cross arrows and alerts.
Super! Nice work guys this is a more refined TDI SSA CB version! And thanks Ogee for the .dll post above ☝️
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, Jimmy
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

mrtools wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:18 am Traders Dynamic Index Cb SSA Norm with Signal Cross Arrows + Alerts

Added options for signal and or zero cross arrows and alerts.

PS: Requires libSSA.dll file, here.

! Traders - Dynamic Cb ssa norm Index (mtf + alerts + arrows + btn).ex4
Mrtools, thanks for this indi.

I noticed there's a higher win probability when trade is taken from a HL cross in an uptrend or LH cross in a downtrend (ie the blue line crossing the green line).
Is there a way to add divergence or a function to show arrow/alert when this happens? or that'd be difficult/irrelevant?

P.S. I only tried on US500 M5 & M15
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw

me100rabh wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:01 am This Indicator looks good. It does not repaint? Please confirm

FYI.
mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:37 am Kinda updated it a little bit with the newer mtf with the automatic next TF, updated alerts, and arrows. For those not familiar the CB stands for confidence bands, and you will need to have libSSA.dll in your libraries folder for the indicator to work.

Also it recalculates.
mntiwana wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:30 pm This thread is designed for all sorts and Variations of SSA indicators as it is a different kind of indicators comparing to others so opened a thread specifically for it separately here,our members are advised to post their queries and stuff here that belongs to SSA.

Dont forget all SSA indicators repaints/recalculates except "end point (EP)" versions,once more thanks to Mladen and Mrtools for inventing EP - And one other nature of SSA indicators it takes a lot of PC resources,so try to lessen limit of "SSANumberOfBars" where available to a little help computer
Mostly indicators are coded by Mladen and Mrtools except few :)

Few main Variations of SSA

• SSA
  • SSA Corridor
  • SSA EP (end pointed)
  • SSA Normalized & EP Normalized
  • SSA of Price
  • SSA Squeeze of Averages

PLZ : Dont forget to have libSSA in belonging folder and allow "DLL" import from common tab of indicator property,it have its own "libSSA.dll"
Regards
These users thanked the author fxmoney for the post:
me100rabh