Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

chetachukwu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:27 pm Could this be the holygrail ? 😁
Let go of this idea. It's all fake. They are all rubbish indicators of shit merchants
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

dmnik wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:10 am

This is also a rubbish indicator.
There are too many such garbage vendors in Japan.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
ChuChu Rocket
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

chetachukwu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:51 pm My statement was an Irony.
Sorry, maybe I misunderstood your words.
I say sorry to you. .

Jedidiah wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:50 pm Let go of this idea. It's all fake. They are all rubbish indicators of shit merchants
chetachukwu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:51 pm My statement was an Irony.
Jed is right though.... trust me he's seen it all. From the Chinese indicators to the Youtube specials. He knows them all 😉
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket

boytoy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:53 pm Jed is right though.... trust me he's seen it all. From the Chinese indicators to the Youtube specials. He knows them all 😉
In fact, I really want to thank Jimmy for setting up the forex-station.
It can be likened to a huge treasure trove here. The indicators here are better than any one sold on MQL5.

Jedidiah knows these indicators & systems!

boytoy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:53 pm Jed is right though.... trust me he's seen it all. From the Chinese indicators to the Youtube specials. He knows them all 😉
Agree. Jedidiah is the expert when it comes to the foreign asian (especially) indicators and systems from random vendors & mql5 store, social media and what not!! He's always testing stuff
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Jedidiah
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Jedidiah wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:52 pm This is also a rubbish indicator.
There are too many such garbage vendors in Japan.
I saw it and looked away from the first site. You understood why I made that thread 2 days ago. I came across indicator and it didn’t even look profitable. I mean like I said to you. It was very imperfect but it seems to be the last piece of the puzzle I was solving. You know how these things works, when they look too good to be true then its garbage but when it looks bad then it’s probably what it is. But I forward tested that indicator a whole night and realized that it wasn’t worth it. It lags 6 to 10 bars behind. 🤦‍♂️ on top of not looking so good on backtest. That is being garbage in backtest and still being garbage in forward test.
That’s a new indicator category. I regretted creating that thread. That cost me my access to private messaging in this forum. Maybe a moderator misunderstood me and took a biased action.
These users thanked the author chetachukwu for the post:
Jedidiah

chetachukwu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:07 pm I saw it and looked away from the first site. You understood why I made that thread 2 days ago. I came across indicator and it didn’t even look profitable. I mean like I said to you. It was very imperfect but it seems to be the last piece of the puzzle I was solving. You know how these things works, when they look too good to be true then its garbage but when it looks bad then it’s probably what it is. But I forward tested that indicator a whole night and realized that it wasn’t worth it. It lags 6 to 10 bars behind. 🤦‍♂️ on top of not looking so good on backtest. That is being garbage in backtest and still being garbage in forward test.
That’s a new indicator category. I regretted creating that thread. That cost me my access to private messaging in this forum. Maybe a moderator misunderstood me and took a biased action.
I'm curious, chetachukwu, you have been in forex since 2018. . Why keep looking for these indicators. why not try more
Indicators for Daily Downloads.

Jedidiah wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:21 pm I'm curious, chetachukwu, you have been in forex since 2018. . Why keep looking for these indicators. why not try more
Indicators for Daily Downloads.
I have been in forex since 2008/2009. Since Forex TSD was popping. But you never stop learning. Trying new things and building strategies. Many of you might not know me here. But I’ve helped build forums. Trading career is a phase by phase thing.
These users thanked the author chetachukwu for the post:
Jedidiah