Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

RplusT wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:37 pm Well, as you keep trying to convince me.
In hindsight yes. But if you want to tell me the indicator knows that PA is going to break the trendline...... :D
We don't know what PA will do next. And guessing is not on my mind. I would never trade against a trendline. But if it happens that PA does break it on the M5 (or another TF) I will have a confirmation on the M1 already. You get my point?
Besides, I can post a ton of Indicators doing what you are trying to suggest.

Hi,
If you don't mind, can you please share the last indicator and its setup in the picture you attached?
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci

RplusT wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:37 pm Well, as you keep trying to convince me.
In hindsight yes. But if you want to tell me the indicator knows that PA is going to break the trendline...... :D
We don't know what PA will do next. And guessing is not on my mind. I would never trade against a trendline. But if it happens that PA does break it on the M5 (or another TF) I will have a confirmation on the M1 already. You get my point?
Besides, I can post a ton of Indicators doing what you are trying to suggest.

Check here: URL removed

is ALOT better this version

dmnik posted some VSA stuff earlier. Back in the days volume and real money had over 90% correlation, now it is around 80%, says not_so_old study.
It means that every fifth candle is "false". Why is this happening. Big players moving to MT4 platform, no I don`t think so, I do believe that now there is more successful traders and they trade with big positions. And it is getting worse I believe.
But no worries, Mr Tools made this tool, and I am pretty sure that it will filter out those errors in volume.

viewtopic.php?p=1295453996#p1295453996

ExclamationRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

dmnik wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:42 pm Files
Appreciate the sharing man, but in future could you help out by posting up a description of what these file(s) are? As you know, we've had some bad actors on the site recently and these type of RAR uploads are questionable without a description.

Although our security is now at it's highest level for both uploads and downloads, please help us out a bit.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jedidiah wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:04 am FXVORTEX 2.0 can give you trading signals you can take as they are or add your additional chart analysis to filter the signals further, which is recommended. While traders of all experience levels can use this system, it can be beneficial to practice trading on an MT4 demo account until you become consistent and confident enough to go live.

Features
You can set the FX VORTEX 2.0 to send you a signal alert via email, SMS, or platform pop-ups. This is helpful as it means you do not need to stare at the charts all day waiting for signals to appear, and you can monitor multiple charts all at once.

The FXVORTEX Forex System can be used on any Forex currency pair and other assets such as stocks, commodities, cryptos, precious metals, oil, gas, etc. You can also use it on any time frame that suits you best, from the 1 minute through to the 1-month charts.

This system provides 4 different templates. If you prefer standard trading, use the

FXVORTEX1, FXVORTEX2 (for low volatility market)
FXVORTEX3 and FXVORTEX4(for high volatility markets)
If you open a chart and see a small number of signals, check the FXVORTEX3 or FXVORTEX4 template.

Could this be the holygrail ? 😁