Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:42 pm Mladen will have a stroke if he reads that.

theres no secret art to zig zags.
If they made truck loads of money we'd be on our yachts - we aren't.

We need a NRP confirmation for the 1-2-3 - that's our mission right now.
Like I said if you know how to use them. It's not a secret art but it can be VERY profitable.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
Chickenspicy
nil desperandum

Chickenspicy wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:31 pm i guess you could say its the same thing, but im sure there is something we all are missing, the person who made it only gave clues
we still havet asked regit what was and what wasnt
I think that discussing some kind of bad system in this thread is at least wrong. Because we're getting great results with Mr. xard's system.
These users thanked the author Marat for the post:
XXXX

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:58 pm without a confirmation it aint.
My own results tell me otherwise, I have been using this system for more than 3 years now. What Xard has shared for all to use works, yet people keep popping up that don't understand it properly and try to say what is wrong or how to improve it. You can take what is here and make 10%, 20% and a lot more per day and before long you can be on yacht or what ever else floats your boat.

All the confirmation you really need is the moving averages, the open price plus the Semaphores and you can make lots of money. All this NRP stuff is just bullshit. Although if you want a really good indicator that will not repaint once a candle has closed try LORENTZIAN CLASSIFICATION. It is available on trading view only. I was working on recoding it for MT4 as it is open source but being machine learning it is much more complicated than any MQL4 code I have ever seen. In the end, I have not bothered as I have found I do better than it.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 5):
Skyold, Giangyforex, Forexlearner, maroka, Marat
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:43 pm My own results tell me otherwise, I have been using this system for more than 3 years now. What Xard has shared for all to use works, yet people keep popping up that don't understand it properly and try to say what is wrong or how to improve it. You can take what is here and make 10%, 20% and a lot more per day and before long you can be on yacht or what ever else floats your boat.

All the confirmation you really need is the moving averages, the open price plus the Semaphores and you can make lots of money. All this NRP stuff is just bullshit. Although if you want a really good indicator that will not repaint once a candle has closed try LORENTZIAN CLASSIFICATION. It is available on trading view only. I was working on recoding it for MT4 as it is open source but being machine learning it is much more complicated than any MQL4 code I have ever seen. In the end, I have not bothered as I have found I do better than it.
Could you tell what version you are using? I have tried using xard before but never looked profitable to me, loses were higher than wins.

ffsss wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:56 pm Could you tell what version you are using? I have tried using xard before but never looked profitable to me, loses were higher than wins.
Focus your mind to understand how the semafors work , and like Mr XXXX say look the MA and the Open line , and ask yourself when a Semafor appear : this Dot is the Second point of which Semafor ? find the Semafor Bias and it become more easy , i suggest you to use the XXXX- ZZallert indicator with the Xard setup, for me is very usefull
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, ffsss, XXXX, maroka
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Giangyforex wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:17 pm Focus your mind to understand how the semafors work , and like Mr XXXX say look the MA and the Open line , and ask yourself when a Semafor appear : this Dot is the Second point of which Semafor ? find the Semafor Bias and it become more easy , i suggest you to use the XXXX- ZZallert indicator with the Xard setup, for me is very usefull
Good explanation
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 2):
Giangyforex, XXXX
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:43 pm My own results tell me otherwise, I have been using this system for more than 3 years now. What Xard has shared for all to use works, yet people keep popping up that don't understand it properly and try to say what is wrong or how to improve it. You can take what is here and make 10%, 20% and a lot more per day and before long you can be on yacht or what ever else floats your boat.

If you play zig zags you need a confirmation - make it NRP and you can rely on it.