Re: GBPCHF - X-Gen Trend Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:29 am Don't worry RplusT, I see it all, haha :sweat:

Indicators do not blind me. But, I enjoy trading with them and my X-Gen system gives me the best of both worlds ;)

Oh, sure, I did not contest that. My comment was solely related to Josi's chart.
I still believe everyone should trade as it suits him as long as he understands the basics and consistently makes profit.
I'm sure you do.
I'm aware and I hope may be forgiven that I frequently tend to urge traders to keep it simply based on my own experience.
I wished at that time I had someone telling me...... :)
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
sizabici, Gethsemane, maroka

Re: GBPCHF - X-Gen Trend Trading System

RplusT wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:04 pm Oh, sure, I did not contest that. My comment was solely related to Josi's chart.
I still believe everyone should trade as it suits him as long as he understands the basics and consistently makes profit.
I'm sure you do.
I'm aware and I hope may be forgiven that I frequently tend to urge traders to keep it simply based on my own experience.
I wished at that time I had someone telling me...... :)
I totally agree with you! I've also been down the road of a thousand and 1 indicators :D. I am constantly encouraging traders to learn price action and NOT solely rely on indicators. Indicators are great if you understand what they are based on and representing. That is why I designed the X-Gen system so that one could start with indicators but eventually switch them off and trade solely with price action.

Keep encouraging and motivating. Wishing you abundant success in your trading! :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
sizabici, RplusT
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: X-Gen Trend Trading System

Forexlearner wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:05 pm Entered short at the right moment I think, I was 30 pips on the green, didn't take those. It turned on me and closed with 3 pips green, my SL. Should I go back in?
N.B. THIS IS NOT TRADING ADVICE!

I would personally wait for the price to close below the 13EMA and most importantly that the RSI Price Line crosses below the Signal Line and MBL. And have at least 2 bars of the XU ma in a sell color. ;) I would keep an eye on the higher timeframes as well.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Forexlearner, funchi

Woodyz wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:27 pm @Beatle
This is such a pain.
Every time I try and change this color so that I can see my trade entry levels it automatically reverts back to that dark color.
I'm stumped. Can you help me out here please :thumbup:
Thanks, in advance.
That's weird. Have you tried to change the volume color? I've had no issue changing any of the colors and it changes accordingly.

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:17 am That's weird. Have you tried to change the volume color? I've had no issue changing any of the colors and it chages accordingly.
No ....It's the line graph that controls the trade entries line color

YES.......It is the volume that controls that......Thanks Mate

Chat GPT told me it was the Line Graph................

Hey did you catch the gold