Re: GBPCHF - X-Gen Trend Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:34 am ... where I went wrong...
You didn't go wrong at all, I think, you simply use a different edge in the market etc
I know this is much to awkward for your esthetic standard but a very simple indicator by kvak shows that higher TF may still be somewhat bullish...
I hope you don't mind me posting it (just this once; if you do, simply delete it...)
Attachments

josi wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:40 am You didn't go wrong at all, I think, you simply use a different edge in the market, etc
I know this is much too awkward for your esthetic standard but a very simple indicator by kvak shows that higher TF may still be somewhat bullish...
I hope you don't mind me posting it (just this once; if you do, simply delete it...)
Haha, I don't mind at all. Let's see how it works out and then we'll discuss it again ;)

I am anticipating a possible stop hunt up to mitigate the Order block and/or FVG 10 pips above my entry ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
josi, ikarus
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

josi wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:40 am You didn't go wrong at all, I think, you simply use a different edge in the market etc
I know this is much to awkward for your esthetic standard but a very simple indicator by kvak shows that higher TF may still be somewhat bullish...
Oh, yes, price action is up so far i.e. HH and HL along the Trendline you have drawn. No need for a subwindow.
Thus, at the chart we can expect 2 things, it's just a pullback or if there is a genuine break of the trendline then, if one wants to trade safely, would wait for a pullback of the downturn....But I'm sure you know that anyway. ...... :D ...i.e. I mention this only for those who don't.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
josi, BeatlemaniaSA

RplusT wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:14 am Oh, yes, price action is up so far i.e. HH and HL along the Trendline you have drawn. No need for a subwindow.
Thus, at the chart we can expect 2 things, it's just a pullback or if there is a genuine break of the trendline then, if one wants to trade safely, would wait for a pullback of the downturn....But I'm sure you know that anyway. ...... :D ...i.e. I mention this only for those who don't.
Don't worry RplusT, I see it all, haha :sweat:

Indicators do not blind me. But, I enjoy trading with them and my X-Gen system gives me the best of both worlds ;)

These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
RplusT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:10 am Trade opened and let's see if the analysis works out. Do remember that there will be times when your analysis is correct but the market suddenly goes against you.

Don't stress about it because we do not know if the dealers have a trick up their sleeve ;) If we did we would be the dealers, haha. :Rofl:

Stick with your plan and your rules! Losses are simply the cost of running your trading business :)

Update:
Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Re: AUDNZD on the X-Gen radar :-)

Forexlearner wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:36 am I ran with the other yesterday and this one today. Keep it up sensei
Great stuff but ALWAYS remember to do your own analysis! Use what I share to enhance your trading knowledge and then go and implement it yourself. NEVER just accept anything on face value. Test and verify for yourselves, ALWAYS!!!
Forexlearner, DaveTrader

Re: X-Gen Trend Trading System

Mitigated the Order block so let's see how it reacts. Pushing through or reversing to mitigate FVG's below? :think: UPDATE:
Booked profit and will get in again after FOMC ;)

Haha, just realized I missed an FVG just below the drawn OB. It's been a long and busy day in front of the charts when that starts to happen :sweat: It's going to push on up now but I'm satisfied. Booked profits and now time for an episode of one of the series I watch ;)
sizabici, tvhh94