Re: X-Gen Trend Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:08 pm Hmm, are they getting ready for PPI? :think:

or FOMC ? :think:
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, Chickenspicy
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

GBPCHF - X-Gen Trend Trading System

Trade opened and let's see if the analysis works out. Do remember that there will be times when your analysis is correct but the market suddenly goes against you.

Don't stress about it because we do not know if the dealers have a trick up their sleeve ;) If we did we would be the dealers, haha. :Rofl:

Stick with your plan and your rules! Losses are simply the cost of running your trading business :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: GBPCHF - X-Gen Trend Trading System

josi wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:19 am your analysis may be totally correct - but I think it's gonna be a bumpy ride.
It may even go up once more (we still have higher highs and higher lows at this point) - but only time will tell.
Possibly yes. Then if the trade goes against me I'll just review the chart again and figure out where I went wrong. Experience we gain by learning from the mistakes we make ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
josi
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT