Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 5:52 am Requested file. I enhance this indicator, than you may use (replace) second TMA centered chanel with any averages from list.
Please note, that second channel must be slowest ( not only by period, but it also depends on the choice of average). And in this case it is non recalculate channel...
Is it possible to make a histogram version of this please.
These users thanked the author opita for the post:
kvak
Cheers,

Opita

Ribbon Moving Average with built-in Heiken Ashi Kuskus Candlesticks

Mod for BeatlemaniaSA, I replace smoothed heiken ashi with heiken ashi kuskus.

PS: For the version with Heiken Ashi Candlesticks, please see: Ribbon MA with Heiken Ashi.

kvak wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:56 pm Ribbon Moving Average with built-in Heiken Ashi Kuskus Candlesticks

Mod for BeatlemaniaSA, I replace smoothed heiken ashi with heiken ashi kuskus.

PS: For the version with Heiken Ashi Candlesticks, please see: Ribbon MA with Heiken Ashi.
This is awesome guys thanks BeatlemaniaSA & Kvak for the new version of Ribbon.

Now we have two complete HA Ribbon indicators sitting side by side ready to be used for trading :In Love:
Attachments
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 5):
BeatlemaniaSA, boytoy, kvak, RodrigoRT7, moey_dw
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Dear family members of Fxstation
May I seek your help to recommend me a moving average indicator with the following characteristics:

-displays moving averages

-an MA Cross with at least 5 moving averages (Something like Guppy)

-Can display bull, bear candles, and most importantly neutral candles when the averages are not in proper order

-Comes with button function

I have searched in Ma cross subsection, but unable to find (the most I saw is 3xMA cross). If have at least 5 MA built in, will be better as it can boost my accuracy

Thanks a lot.

ROI wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:44 pm Maybe 2 times 3xMA? So you have 6 MA`s.

Hello ROI, thank you for reaching out. Yes I did try to double up the 3xMA , however, I cannot see the candles as they overlap each other. It will be great if it's centralized to one indicator.

Example, for a bull candle to appear, the following MA lines must be in order (from the top to bottom) : 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, etc etc

Any of the MA are not in proper order, only neutral candle will be shown
These users thanked the author sylvester21 for the post:
ROI

sylvester21 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:07 pm Dear family members of Fxstation
May I seek your help to recommend me a moving average indicator with the following characteristics:
Maybe something like this to start off with. Then ask the master coders to modify and update it for you to your requirements ;)

Here... viewtopic.php?p=1295484881#p1295484881
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
sylvester21
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:15 pm Maybe something like this to start off with. Then ask the master coders to modify and update it for you to your requirements ;)

Here... viewtopic.php?p=1295484881#p1295484881
Hello Beatle my friend! Thanks for the heads up! I have posted my request there.

Ps: Keep up the awesome work with xgen. I've been monitoring the thread, super interesting!!!
These users thanked the author sylvester21 for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

sylvester21 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:51 pm Hello ROI, thank you for reaching out. Yes I did try to double up the 3xMA , however, I cannot see the candles as they overlap each other. It will be great if it's centralized to one indicator.

Example, for a bull candle to appear, the following MA lines must be in order (from the top to bottom) : 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, etc etc

Any of the MA are not in proper order, only neutral candle will be shown
I will look at your request, but not until tomorrow, it's already late and I'm going to bed...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
sylvester21

Double Smoothed Range-weighted RMA (Relative Moving Average) filtered

This is a range weighted double smooth relative moving average filtered.

PS: For more info on Mladen's "Range-weighted" calculation as well as the non-smoothed version of the RMA indicator, please see: Range-weighted RMA (Relative Moving Average) filtered for MT4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
Chickenspicy, sylvester21, RodrigoRT7, BeatlemaniaSA, kvak, thomdel, iPar, nbibu, Mickey Abi, Jimmy, alexm