Re: Sizabici's Commercial Signals (Telegram group) offer

sizabici wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:10 pm EURUSD M5 14.06.2023 :think:

This was also a really nice trading set-up we just missed out on... I am just wondering if the price will tend to go higher and hit the R1 by the end of the day. Any point of view? I can't help but ponder whether the price is going during the day to reach the coveted R1 level. What's your take on this?

Feel free please to comment!
I would most definitely consider it. However, with PPI today do not be surprised if they spike it both down and up to clear the decks before moving in their intended direction!
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:46 pm I would most definitely consider it. However, with PPI today do not be surprised if they spike it both down and up to clear the decks before moving in their intended direction!

yes BeatlemaniaSA that was right, volatility, and exactly by the book it got to touch R1, we just missed out on this trade but its behavior confirmed entirely the theory X4. Thanks, Pall for enlightening us. You are a ray of hope for the community to do things right ;) and honestly, I have checked your trade on EURGBP by X-Gen#1933 it is mind staggering! I would have never opened a sell position at that level and actually how well it played out for you. Congratulations! It is a pity I can not comment on your posts

sizabici wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:38 pm yes BeatlemaniaSA that was right, volatility, and exactly by the book it got to touch R1, we just missed out on this trade but its behavior confirmed entirely the theory X4. Thanks, Pall for enlightening us. You are a ray of hope for the community to do things right ;) and honestly, I have checked your trade on EURGBP by X-Gen#1933 it is mind staggering! I would have never opened a sell position at that level and actually how well it played out for you. Congratulations! It is a pity I can not comment on your posts
We don't stress, as tomorrow is another day and the market will ALWAYS present opportunities if we are patient ;) We miss one bus but there will always be another :D

Well done on your trades and for sharing them plus your experience with the community! :thumbup: :)
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

global wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:43 pm Hi sizabici,

I just discovered your thread. Nice trades you shared. Can you share the indicator that draws the triangles and the X1 to X4 levels? Also, what is your Telegram group offer? Thanks.
YES SURE ... here it is: If you would like to get my trade entries in real-time: https://t.me/+lz6Ah4X-CqczMWQ0

It is nothing commercial I am sharing to sustain the community and if you are interested just follow the trades and learn by yourself. The triangles and the X2 and x4 Tp levels are created by using the MT4 tools and there is no indicator for that.
These users thanked the author sizabici for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, global