Re: Sizabici's Commercial Signals (Telegram group) offer

sizabici wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:50 am AUDJPY M5 12.06.2023 MONDAY
Ambitiously holding onto this trade, I successfully secured a profit as expected. However, it involved a high level of risk as I had to adjust my stop-loss (SL) to remain in the trade even as it moved against me. It was undeniably a stressful decision, but ultimately it proved favorable. I'm pleased that both targets, T1 and T2, were hit. Chances are the price to get even higher but let's be honest x2 and x4 are quite good.
Attachments
These users thanked the author sizabici for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, Gethsemane

TransparentTrader wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:21 pm What is the name of the profit tracking indicator on the top right? I keep seeing it so often but I'm having a blank and the name escapes me.
It's over here... viewtopic.php?p=1295515076#p1295515076
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
TransparentTrader, sizabici
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

AUDCAD 13.06.2023 M15 :idea: For anyone who is in trading, to make an informed decision, consider studying the current market conditions, analyzing price patterns, using technical indicators, and staying updated with relevant news that might impact the pair. Additionally, risk management strategies, such as setting stop-loss and take-profit levels, are crucial to protect your capital.

Ultimately, the responsibility for any trading decisions rests with the individual trader, and it is important to exercise caution, conduct due diligence, and make informed choices.
Attachments
These users thanked the author sizabici for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

sizabici wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:38 pm AUDCAD 13.06.2023 M15 :idea: For anyone who is in trading, to make an informed decision, consider studying the current market conditions, analyzing price patterns, using technical indicators, and staying updated with relevant news that might impact the pair. Additionally, risk management strategies, such as setting stop-loss and take-profit levels, are crucial to protect your capital.

Ultimately, the responsibility for any trading decisions rests with the individual trader, and it is important to exercise caution, conduct due diligence, and make informed choices.
On the money as usual! Good stuff :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
sizabici
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

GBPAUD M5 14.06.2023 :idea:

A JOURNEY TO PROFOUND TRADING SUCCESS:
"... Trading without a plan is like embarking on a journey without a map. Create a well-defined trading plan that outlines your goals, risk tolerance, preferred trading style, and time commitment. Determine the indicators and tools you will use to identify trading opportunities, as well as the rules for entering and exiting trades. Your plan should also incorporate sound risk management principles, such as setting stop-loss and take-profit levels, to protect your capital and minimize losses... "
Attachments
These users thanked the author sizabici for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA