Re: Sizabici's Commercial Signals (Telegram group) offer

sizabici wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:38 am GBPAUD M5 14.06.2023 :idea:

A JOURNEY TO PROFOUND TRADING SUCCESS:
"... Trading without a plan is like embarking on a journey without a map. Create a well-defined trading plan that outlines your goals, risk tolerance, preferred trading style, and time commitment. Determine the indicators and tools you will use to identify trading opportunities, as well as the rules for entering and exiting trades. Your plan should also incorporate sound risk management principles, such as setting stop-loss and take-profit levels, to protect your capital and minimize losses... "
Love your posts and motivations! Keep them coming :)
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

sizabici wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:38 am GBPAUD M5 14.06.2023 :idea:

A JOURNEY TO PROFOUND TRADING SUCCESS:
"... Trading without a plan is like embarking on a journey without a map. Create a well-defined trading plan that outlines your goals, risk tolerance, preferred trading style, and time commitment. Determine the indicators and tools you will use to identify trading opportunities, as well as the rules for entering and exiting trades. Your plan should also incorporate sound risk management principles, such as setting stop-loss and take-profit levels, to protect your capital and minimize losses... "
If you would like to get my trade entries in real-time: https://t.me/+lz6Ah4X-CqczMWQ0

Attached you may find the wav files you can use as alerts on MT4
Alert Tools: Enhancing Forex Trading with Break-Even Stop Loss Strategies
These users thanked the author sizabici for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, Chickenspicy

sizabici wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:26 pm If you would like to get my trade entries in real-time: https://t.me/+lz6Ah4X-CqczMWQ0
That's a shame. This topic started out as a neat Trading Journal, but seeing as you're now promoting a Telegram "signals group" which directs members to an unverified service, this thread and your profile will have to be moved to the Commercial section.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
sizabici, mrtools, moey_dw, boytoy, BeatlemaniaSA
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

HappyRe: Sizabici's Commercial Signals (Telegram group) offer

sizabici wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:26 pm If you would like to get my trade entries in real-time: https://t.me/+lz6Ah4X-CqczMWQ0
lmfaaaooo guy tried to lowkey promote his telegram signal service in a "trading journal" but got banished to commercial section 😂😂😂

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
sizabici
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Jimmy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:40 pm That's a shame. This topic started out as a neat Trading Journal, but seeing as you're now promoting a Telegram "signals group" which directs members to an unverified service, this thread and your profile will have to be moved to the Commercial section.
Nothing escapes Eagle Eye Jimmy! :sweat: I don't think Sizabici will mind though ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
sizabici
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Jimmy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:40 pm That's a shame. This topic started out as a neat Trading Journal, but seeing as you're now promoting a Telegram "signals group" which directs members to an unverified service, this thread and your profile will have to be moved to the Commercial section.
YES Jimmy it is fine, take it as you want for me it is just a trading journal I am sharing the trades that I am taking with the community and I do not see the commercial aspect but whatever. I may stay in this section as well. Get my trade entries in real-time: https://t.me/+lz6Ah4X-CqczMWQ0 is just for those who look to know that I have taken a trade and I will post my last entry as soon and if they consider they can check for their perusal. That is all ...
These users thanked the author sizabici for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

Entry from yesterday 13.06.2023 NZDJPY M30, just closed today 14.06 with a very beautiful setting and nice outcome :star: :star:

" Increased Confidence and Trust in Your Strategy! Stick to your plan! If you have designed a plan that you believe in and have seen success with in the past, by following it consistently, even during periods of loss, you develop trust in the validity of your approach. This confidence allows you to stay committed to your plan, avoiding unnecessary doubts or second-guessing, and enabling you to ride out temporary market fluctuations ..."
Attachments
These users thanked the author sizabici for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA