Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:14 pm Not understanding!
My apologies.. so i intend to use the 'zero lag ema slow' as a filter and to use the signal buffer values and not the signal line itself.. but the signal arrow only shows it's value for the candle it appears on, the other bars until the trend changes show an empty signal value in the data window. so the modification am requesting is for the signal buffer value to show over all bars in the corresponding trend so these values can be referenced to in use for filtering

like for the other 'zero lag hull' version attached here which has a buffer value "1" when the trend is up or down

I hope i explained that well enough

I hope I am posting this in the correct forum.

I am looking for a Trading Manager EA (BASIC), to be able to take a trade, Buy, Sell, TP, SL, TS, Lots. Once the trade is take I must be able to move the SL and TP lines manually. I am using this for scalping so looking for the most versatile quick manager to place a trade.
I am posting an example of something similar.

Much appreciated and thank you for all the great work you all do.
These users thanked the author alanmia for the post:
simon_n3z

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas Central Bank Interest Rates

is it possible for mr tools to repair this indicator? should be in top 10 indicators
it needs a csv file for its data not sure how to make or get those
it shows the interest rate which is top priority in forex
stocks indices bonds commodities is growth data
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
ffsss
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas Central Bank Interest Rates

Chickenspicy wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:33 am is it possible for mr tools to repair this indicator? should be in top 10 indicators
it needs a csv file for its data not sure how to make or get those
it shows the interest rate which is top priority in forex
stocks indices bonds commodities is growth data
Have no idea how to fix that one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Chickenspicy

please add alert options
this is the same as the store true supply and demand if you change the main zz internal setting apart from the one external option which was 60 default but i make 30 cuz it same as true supply deman
zz is actually very good if its tweaked like lucky reversal

its basically the same as gann time cycles and higher timeframe candles if you think about it
in the direction of higher timeframe trend is pretty epic
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Chickenspicy wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:33 pm please add alert options
this is the same as the store true supply and demand if you change the main zz internal setting apart from the one external option which was 60 default but i make 30 cuz it same as true supply deman
zz is actually very good if its tweaked like lucky reversal
The original name is ArrZZx2

Use this one, the latest one.
- Has alert
- MTF
- You can limit number of bars
These users thanked the author DTRCT for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, sal, Akela, RodrigoRT7

DTRCT wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:54 pm The original name is ArrZZx2
Sadly,
somebody has tinkered with the MAs and made them all but unusable, I think...
And I still can't understand what information the repainters offer that perception of the eye does not...
S&R can normally be seen clearly on the chart, and if it can't, I think, it's better to wait...
Attachments

The range of this indicator is perfect, but I have a problem when I apply with BITCOIN, because it has a lot of volume. Please, can someone help me make it lighter. And maybe put a boton on/off.
Thank you
These users thanked the author dacanba for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, Akela

alanmia wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:41 am I hope I am posting this in the correct forum.

I am looking for a Trading Manager EA (BASIC), to be able to take a trade, Buy, Sell, TP, SL, TS, Lots. Once the trade is take I must be able to move the SL and TP lines manually. I am using this for scalping so looking for the most versatile quick manager to place a trade.
I am posting an example of something similar.

Much appreciated and thank you for all the great work you all do.
Try this....it's made by Mladen i think, official forex-station.com release

Enjoy

it goes into Experts folder goes
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595