Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

tkhanfx wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:41 pm My apologies.. so i intend to use the 'zero lag ema slow' as a filter and to use the signal buffer values and not the signal line itself.. but the signal arrow only shows it's value for the candle it appears on, the other bars until the trend changes show an empty signal value in the data window. so the modification am requesting is for the signal buffer value to show over all bars in the corresponding trend so these values can be referenced to in use for filtering

like for the other 'zero lag hull' version attached here which has a buffer value "1" when the trend is up or down

I hope i explained that well enough
Good day Mr.Tools

Hope you will consider my request here if it's not asking too much.. in short just to add two signal buffers, that shows the trend is down or up with value "1"

Have attached the indicator here. Could only find the ex4 file in the forum

tkhanfx wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:51 pm Good day Mr.Tools

Hope you will consider my request here if it's not asking too much.. in short just to add two signal buffers, that shows the trend is down or up with value "1"

Have attached the indicator here. Could only find the ex4 file in the forum
The trend buffer #12 does exactly that, value 1 = uptrend and -1 = downtrend.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
tkhanfx

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:45 pm Yeah it's already included in the version I have, and I think Kvak's version too.
please add vhf adaptive to these two, i dont think theres any ma these fast and accurate,
again thank you for your time

hull
fema
rsquared
laguerre
ama
t3
lwma
tema dema
they seem to have noise or overshoot
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
andrei-1
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

A_5 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:58 pm Good day
Please I'm finding this indicator useful for my trading but it's arrows are not in the settings.
Please can you make it display signal arrows for the candles color change. Thank you
linear regression candles (alerts + arrows + btn).ex4
The mq4 is not available in the thread for already converted trading view indicators
Posted a fixed version here