Re: Schaff Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:06 pm This is the vhf adaptive version with arrows.
in my research, I found this gem in a post from 2017 (if I'm not mistaken). Is there a possibility to include the averages pack in this indicator?

in the most current one we have the MTF (if possible)

thank you very much for your generosity, I imagine this indicator will be even better with these polyvalent averages. :D
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
Chickenspicy

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:56 am I know I already made another post about it, :D. but would it be possible to include the averages in this super indicator? in the other post I had asked about MTF, but just the averages would already be sensational.

Big hug and once again a big thank you :D
Seem to remember seeing your post last week and forgot all about it, sorry about that, :oops: not by my computer that i do all my main coding with, but sometime later Sat evening or Sun. when i'm back, will post an updated version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:13 pm Seem to remember seeing your post last week and forgot all about it, sorry about that, :oops: not by my computer that i do all my main coding with, but sometime later Sat evening or Sun. when i'm back, will post an updated version.
come on, there's no problem at all, your apologizing makes me even embarrassed. I just have to thank you for your usual generosity, it can take as long as it takes, kkkkk.

As the STC is a powerful confirmation indicator, according to the NNFX, I imagined that the VHF filter added to the averages port can generate a valuable tool for everyone :D

thank you very much :D

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:17 am in my research, I found this gem in a post from 2017 (if I'm not mistaken). Is there a possibility to include the averages pack in this indicator?

in the most current one we have the MTF (if possible)

thank you very much for your generosity, I imagine this indicator will be even better with these polyvalent averages. :D
Added all the averages I have.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Krunal Gajjar, RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:39 am Added all the averages I have.
This indicator is amazing!!! for me, by far one of the best entry indicators I've seen here!! thank you so much for including the MTF :D

I was just left with a doubt. As far as I know, crossing DPWMA (Double Parabolic Weighted Moving Average) with Jurik Moving Average is an excellent option.

I noticed that it is not in the options, you could include it (only if it doesn't bother you) because the way it is already, it's impressive...

Anyway, thank you so much, I thought it was fantastic!

Excellent rest of the weekend and a big hug for you and your family.
Attachments

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:08 am This indicator is amazing!!! for me, by far one of the best entry indicators I've seen here!! thank you so much for including the MTF :D

I was just left with a doubt. As far as I know, crossing DPWMA (Double Parabolic Weighted Moving Average) with Jurik Moving Average is an excellent option.

I noticed that it is not in the options, you could include it (only if it doesn't bother you) because the way it is already, it's impressive...

Anyway, thank you so much, I thought it was fantastic!

Excellent rest of the weekend and a big hug for you and your family.
Included it in this version, it uses a "power" setting, most of the time it is set to 2, so hardcoded the power of 2 into the code. Screenshot is using fast ma as Jurik and the slow as dpwma.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, talaate, Krunal Gajjar

This is a Schaff trend cycle of Mladen's version of Ehler's trend flex Indicator is mtf with a choice of colors, arrows, and alerts on slope change, middle line cross, or outer levels cross. Also has a choice of fixed, floating, or quantile levels.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy, yoki, Jimmy, Krunal Gajjar

CodeRe: Schaff Indicators for MT4

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:51 am hello Mr Tools, everything is fine? the Schaff is one of my favorite confirmation indicators. is there any possibility to update his averages?? :D

thank you very much in advance :D
Schaff Trend Cycle with All MA Average Filters

Added the latest averages.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
RodrigoRT7, kvak, 太虚一毫, thomdel, josi, Jimmy, GraniteChief, Krunal Gajjar, alexm, ParallelNative