Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:28 am On/off button added.
hello everything is fine? I've been looking at this indicator and I really like it along with my already traditional AVGs Z Score + Renko. Is there a possibility to include the avgs + candles filter in this indicator?

big tks again :D

cptwillwilliams wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:21 am Do you believe it's possible to add an alert when the lines I've circled cross? Its from your tma-channel-03 (mtf + BT).ex4 indicator
Yes, it is possible, but useless because tma centered recalculate....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
cptwillwilliams, RodrigoRT7, marant

mrtools wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 12:41 am Other indicator I have done the level lines leave when the button is clicked, Anyway, made the lines a buffer and now when clicked off they disappear too.
hello Mr Tools, everything is fine? the Schaff is one of my favorite confirmation indicators. is there any possibility to update his averages?? :D

thank you very much in advance :D
Attachments

alif wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:46 pm hi mrtools,
please add more average (vidya is the most important) and input options for bars to display if possible.
thanks.
Added all the averages i have. Also, on the earlier version don't think it was calling the averages correctly, posting a revised version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
josi, alif, thomdel, RodrigoRT7