Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

godwin25 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:27 am Thanks for the Indicator
I tried setting it up and it says "Please provide histor or run Oanda download manager.
Please can you help with that??

Thanks in advance. :)
hes not around anymore, and it means youll probaly have to do something internally with the code maybe and be on Oanda broker which i wouldnt recommend as they take the opposite trade of you and dont have negative account balance protection
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 2):
godwin25, RodrigoRT7
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:01 pm [*]
this is very cool...
Maybe you will like these additions. They complete the picture.
viewtopic.php?p=1295473176#p1295473176
These users thanked the author andrei-1 for the post:
RodrigoRT7

ffsss wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:10 am Vulkan indicator repaints as far as i remember, doent it?
if I understand correctly, it repaints in some cases, I can't say if it's very recurrent, because I haven't tested it in the market in real time.

as it is a NNFX/Stonehill Forex recommendation, I assume it is on a smaller scale.

anyway, my mains today are XuMA eAverages, JMA/VWAP Zscore, pivots and a few more.

ffsss wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:10 am Vulkan indicator repaints as far as i remember, doent it?
FXSurf wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:28 am It H1 open line, my secret weapon for trading on the M1 indicies.
maybe that way, it can generate some profits. HA + Zscore in the direction of the Half trend + 1h.

I particularly liked the idea of this indicator.
Attachments
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
Chickenspicy